SureCare - Homecare Franchise
With a SureCare franchise, you will be joining a leading provider of home care with a proven track record spanning over two decades.Watch Video
- Franchise Fee:
- £36,000 + VAT
- Total Investment:
- £70,000 - £90,000
SureCare are an award winning homecare franchise with over 20 years of experience. We offer prospective franchisees the opportunity to own and run their own homecare business with the brand, support structure, training and business tools that we can provide.
When you own a SureCare Franchise, you are in business for yourself, but never by yourself. The quality of care we deliver to our customers is matched only by the quality of support and guidance we provide to all of our franchise owners.
Established in 1994, SureCare has grown to become one the UK's most trusted and leading care service providers. We provide outstanding support for older people and their families by allowing people to remain at home in their family surroundings, enjoying a comfortable and enhanced quality of life.
What makes SureCare really unique is the huge variety of services we make available to families including; companionship care, home help, personal care as well as more specialised care services such as respite care, hospice care and end of life care to name just a few.
Our society is witnessing a period of demographic change and for the first time in British history, there are now more people in the UK aged 60 years and above, than there are under the age of 18 years.
The current UK Home Care Market Value stands at a staggering £6bn with two thirds of this being spent on the over 65's.
We offer a wise investment in to a growing market. SureCare offers its franchisees the opportunity to create their own successful businesses in one of the fastest growing sectors in the UK, offering both financial rewards and the knowledge that you are providing an invaluable service to your community.
One of the most compelling reasons to invest in a SureCare franchise is the multiple revenue streams that we provide our franchisees due to the comprehensive package of care services offered by the company.
Who We Look For
You don't need to have any care experience to run a profitable SureCare franchise but you will need to be compassionate with excellent people skills. You'll also need to be hard working, ambitious, committed to making a difference and also have the skills and capabilities to manage and lead people.
SureCare franchisees come from different backgrounds and careers, but all of them have two overriding objectives – firstly, to build a successful business and, secondly, to provide the highest possible standard of care to their clients.
Our most successful franchisees are ambitious and competitive but also passionate about delivering an exceptional service. If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you.
Training and Support
We need our franchisees to have the knowledge and confidence to be able to deliver excellent customer service from day on of their SureCare franchise so before any franchisee is able to trade, they must complete a one week intensive training course at our Central Office.
In addition to the training program, we offer ongoing mentoring and fantastic levels of support in key areas such as finances, operations, recruitment, marketing, business development and care registrations and accreditations.
You will be able to take advantage of the SureCare central marketing support which includes marketing literature, merchandising materials, website, PR, business stationery and many other items which are often beyond the reach of start-up businesses.
There is an initial investment required to start a sustainable SureCare franchise.
The amount will vary to some degree depending on the area you choose to operate and the ownership of the premises you operate from.
Our franchise fee is £36,000 (Ex. VAT). However we estimate an investment requirement of between £70,000 - £90,000 which includes working capital and the franchise fee.
Once we have jointly established the true capital requirement we can then discuss how this capital is raised and deployed.
Whatever that amount many be, you will need access to 30% of that amount as direct cash from your own resources, the balance you can raise from our selection of financial partners.
We have relationships with all the high street banks that will loan you up to 70% of the total investment required. Our partners include HSBC, Lloyds, NatWest and RBS.
We will work with you to prepare what we believe is a viable business plan. Using this document and their knowledge of the SureCare business model and their own financial considerations, the lender will make an informed decision.
Our franchise offices are extremely successful and have enjoyed sustained growth with a number of franchise owners now reporting turnover levels in excess of 1,000,000 per annum. We aim for new franchisee to break even within 9 months of operation and would expect an established office to achieve net profits (before franchise owner earnings and franchise costs) of 15-20%.
Find Out More
If you feel that the SureCare opportunity could be right for you, please contact us now for more information, or to arrange an informal visit to our Chester based Head Office, where our friendly team will be pleased to welcome you.
- Keith Hume – SureCare Merseyside
- “I worked in industry for 30 years before taking redundancy and deciding to launch a SureCare franchise. I was impressed by SureCare’s approach to developing and delivering care and home services. The company recognise that people’s requirements are changing all the time and that there is a ...
- Amrit Dhaliwal – SureCare Oxfordshire
- “I don’t come from a care background but became interested in running a business in this sector after caring for my grandfather. I saw how difficult it is for older people to continue to live on their own without day to day support. “I like the ethos of SureCare which is all about providing ...
- Anne Anyon – SureCare Preston & South Ribble
- “I started off as a carer and then worked as a manager in the office of a care franchise, so I chose a franchise when I decided to start my own business. “Care is heavily regulated and when I started the regulations were in flux, so I wanted the support of a franchisor.“I’ve now got about ...
- Caron Oldreive and Cherly Hawksworth – SureCare Doncaster
- “We chose a franchise because it gives support on time-consuming issues such as policy, procedures and legislation, so it left us free to provide care.“When we started out eight years ago, we were the sole carers, as well as looking after the marketing the business. Today we have 60 staff ...
- Career plans after COVID-19 – could you begin your own business?
- 21 May 2020
- The last few months have left a lot of people reflecting on their current situations and wondering about their future career plans. For many, this could mean returning to their existing roles, but for others it may be a chance to hit the reset button and consider a change of direction. One ...
- CQC Registration for 4 new SureCare branches
- 05 March 2018
- There’s cause for celebration at SureCare this month, as we’re proud to announce that four of our most recent franchisees have officially gained full registration with the Care Quality Commission. The new branches – covering territory in Bromley, Hertfordshire, Richmond & Kingston and ...
- Two new franchise operators join the SureCare network
- 19 June 2017
- SureCare is continuing to extend the reach of our services across the country, with more franchise operators on the way to cover various local communities. We’re pleased to announce a couple of new additions to the SureCare network, with franchise operators joining us and providing home care ...
- Benefit from multiple revenue streams with a SureCare franchise
- 28 March 2017
- By franchising with SureCare, not only are you helping to provide members of the community with life-changing services; you’re also making a long-term investment in one of the fastest growing sectors in the UK. Because of the ability to cover various different needs, SureCare franchises have ...
- Under New Management: SureCare Bolton sees speedy growth
- 04 January 2017
- SureCare services in Bolton have been going strong for several years now, with the local branch providing care for residents in the surrounding area. However, at the back end of 2016 SureCare it was time to sell the business, leaving room for somebody new to take charge. Today, SureCare ...
- SureCare services expand to three new territories
- 22 November 2016
- We’re dedicated to bringing care services to local communities right across the UK. That’s why we’re always excited to see new franchisees joining SureCare to operate in brand new territories. In recent months, we’ve seen new SureCare franchises opening up in Leicester, Burnley and Waltham ...
- SureCare unveils “Fab Four” new franchisees
- 19 September 2016
- Leading care company SureCare has announced four new franchisees. The four new franchises cover the territories of Hillingdon, North Leeds, Rugby and North Warwickshire and Coventry and South Warwickshire. They are the latest franchisees to join SureCare which is expanding rapidly across the ...
- SureCare attracts ambitious entrepreneurs
- 23 June 2016
- SureCare is fast becoming the care franchise of choice for ambitious business owners. In the last couple of months we have seen three new franchise openings. First, former social worker Sami Haider opened for business in Southend. Next, entrepreneurs Philip Martyn-Smith and Alistair Trow ...
- Josh Farrer appointed Franchise Sales Manager at SureCare
- 29 February 2016
- Fast growing care company SureCare has appointed a new Franchise Sales Manager. Josh Farrer, son of the business’s owner and Managing Director Gary Farrer, has been brought on board. Josh, who has an extensive background in sales and marketing, officially joins the family business this week ...
- SureCare unveils new franchisees in Essex and London
- 30 October 2015
- Leading care company SureCare has welcomed on board two new franchisees. Sami Haider is the new franchisee for SureCare Southend while Dean Bush has taken on the territory of Merton and Wandsworth. Sami has an extensive background working for local authorities in various management roles ...
- Appreciation for carers at SureCare Warwick
- 22 October 2012
- Carers at SureCare Warwick were awarded a certificate of appreciation by one of their clients, to thank them for the work they do in looking after her at home and helping her to retain her independence. The presentation took place on October the 12th at the first Community Care Awareness Day ...
- SureCare (Cambridge) on film…
- 11 September 2012
- On March 5th, Jorge Sacramento and Joseph Garcia, owners of SureCare (Cambridge), took centre stage when they were interviewed for a Philippine television programme.Danny Buenafe, a reporter from the television company Philippine Channel 2 ABS CBN, interviewed Jorge and Joseph as part of an ...
- SureCare (Warwickshire) raising awareness of local services
- 11 September 2012
- SureCare (Warwickshire) held their first Community Care Awareness Day at the Benn Partnership Centre in Rugby on Wednesday 9 May 2012. The day was aimed at older and disabled people to inform them about the services available locally to support them to live at home independently. Among the ...