Snap Fitness - Gym Franchise
Snap Fitness is a premium feel, high value fitness club, with industry leading strength, group fitness and functional training areas.Watch Video
- Request Free Information
- Franchise Fee:
- Total Investment:
- £450K - £600K
- Minimum Investment:
All areas throughout the UK.
- Established in 2003
- Global Franchise Business
- 1,000+ clubs open in 20+ countries
- Over 81 clubs in the UK & Ireland with 17 scheduled to open by the end of 2022
Officially The BEST Fitness Franchise
Snap Fitness: Officially the BEST fitness franchise, offering members 24/7 access to premium facilities and investors a relatively low up-front investment and the opportunity for a fast ROI in just 2-3 years.
A franchise fit for the future
We’ve been leading innovation in fitness since 2003, and have built a global network of 1000+ clubs in 20+ countries with more than a million members. In the thriving UK and Ireland region, we opened our first club back in 2014. We are looking to further expand our UK and Ireland network of 81 clubs.
We’re seeking ambitious, service orientated franchisees who share our mission and who want to be part of the growing global health and wellness market. These partners will be forward thinkers who appreciate the commercial opportunity that results from helping people discover a lasting passion for an active lifestyle.
We offer a relatively low up-front investment, the opportunity for a fast ROI – in just 2-3 years – and a clear path to long term, sustainable growth. Our dedicated London-based team of experts will support you every step of the way – from sourcing your properties – through to opening and running a successful fitness business.
The Snap Fitness financial model has been designed to offer maximum returns, fast breakeven and the lowest investment possible – making it easy for franchisees to own a thriving business.
Our model does not depend on large numbers to ensure a good financial return – and it enables focus on improving member retention.
There are two routes into the franchise, depending on whether youre planning to start with one site – or have ambitions to open three sites within 18 months.
We offer a fast return on investment – within as little as 2-3 years.
Investment ranges from £450K - £600K with up to 60% bank funding available.
Over the last decade the UK fitness market has experienced substantial growth and shows no sign of slowing.
- It’s a £5bn+ industry
- 10m+ gym members
- 4.2% annual growth
(State of the UK Fitness Industry report 2019)
Recent reports state that gym membership has fallen by 15% across Europe over the last year. Snap Fitness UK & Ireland has seen a strong return and record breaking number of new members join. By July 2021 membership levels were sitting at +14.5% vs. February 2020 – across the same number of clubs.
Why Snap Fitness?
- Globally established network: Our network allows us to leverage a wealth of infrastructure and experience, enhanced by in market expertise and knowledge.
- Economies of scale: We have global vendor agreements in place that reduces investment into project and ongoing costs
- Member numbers: A model that doesn’t rely on large volumes of members to ensure a good financial return, ensures focus to improve member retention.
- A competitive brand value proposition: We separate ourselves from the budget gyms by offering a premium 24/7 fitness experience that rivals the more expensive mid market players. A brand that is focused on help people create positive lifestyle habits that make them feel fantastic – both physically and mentally.
- Technology focused: Our in-club technology supports our members desire to work out on their terms, and products like MyFit, FitnessOnDemand & MyZone.
- Modular gym design: Adaptable to a variety of units creating opportunities in markets from as small as 10,000 people all the way up to big cities.
How We Support Our Franchisees
- Planning and finance: Access to funding opportunities through partnerships with leading lenders
- Property: In-house property experts to help you find and develop the right sites.
- Recruitment and training: Access to the best candidates available through our recruitment partners. Comprehensive training for you and your team.
- Pre-Sale and launch: Marketing support and continued coaching help keep you on the front foot.
- Personal contact: Your franchisee business manager will ensure you have the insights and support to run your business effectively.
- Ongoing growth: Continuous support with operations, coaching and marketing. You can start as a multi-club owner – or we’ll help you work towards this in 2-3 years
- Member analytics: Innovative back-end technology with insight into member behaviour and needs.
Take the next step
Get in touch with the Snap Fitness team for an initial conversation to discuss your goals and the right approach for you.
Following this you’ll be provided with an in depth Investment Pack and information on available territories.
You’ll also meet with the dedicated UK head office team and a visit to one of our clubs to further understand the competitive advantages a Snap Fitness franchise offers.
- Ash Pattani
- “I looked at a number of different franchises, I really liked the concept of Snap Fitness including the fact that there are a number of locations available worldwide for members to use, along with Snap’s philosophy, the look of the clubs and the 24/7 opening hours. I’m an accountant and I ...
- Naresh Hirani
- “I chose Snap Fitness as I love the brand, and it’s a proven model. I also love the colour scheme and the marketing plan driven from HQ. I think Snap Fitness makes a great investment for someone who has the ambition to grow and is not afraid of hard work.” Naresh Hirani, Snap Fitness ...
- Maria O'Keefe
- "Our MSG Group joined Snap Fitness in its infancy in the UK. We saw an opportunity for the fitness brand to grow and were excited about the passion we met from the executive team at Snap Fitness. "The support we receive is exceptionally accommodating and forward-thinking. We’ve ...
- Snap Fitness Earns 2022 Global Franchise Award In “Best Fitness Franchise” Category
- Snap Fitness 24/7 Earns 2022 Global Franchise Award in “Best Fitness Franchise” Category CHANHASSEN, Minn. – Snap Fitness, the fitness concept focused on the belief that how exercise makes you feel is just as important as how it ...
- Snap Fitness - A new philosophy of fitness
- Snap Fitness - A new philosophy of fitness As fitness innovators, Snap Fitness is making exciting changes and pushing boundaries of what we expect a fitness company to do. They are increasing their focus on helping members move their moods as well as their bodies and are on a mission to ...
- Snap Fitness record breaking membership levels - Membership levels increase by 14.27 percent
- 15 July 2021
- Snap Fitness record breaking membership levels Membership levels increase by 14.27 percent Snap Fitness UK & Ireland has seen record breaking membership numbers since re-opening on 12 April 2021 following the second national lockdown. The European Health & ...
- Fifteen Years of Fit - Celebrating Fifteen Years in the Fitness Industry
- 08 April 2019
- Fifteen years ago, the fitness industry was in a far different place. Actually, it felt like a completely different world! Zumba, juicing, low carb diets, and barefoot running were thought of as the peak of health and fitness. Thankfully, times have changed! In 2003, Snap Fitness was ...
- Myzone Now Standard In Snap Fitness Franchises
- 03 April 2019
- Wearable fitness technology specialist Myzone has successfully signed an agreement with Snap Fitness franchises in the USA, UK, Australia and New Zealand to install Myzone technology in their clubs. For Snap Fitness locations worldwide, the move is seen as a positive step towards member ...
- Snap Fitness UK begins 40-club expansion with six new sites
- 09 February 2018
- Twenty-four-hour gym franchise Snap Fitness UK has announced plans for 34 more clubs in 2018, after opening six new sites in the first week of the year. The mid-market brand more than doubled its presence last year, reaching 44 locations by Christmas, up from 21 at the start of 2017. The ...