NIC Services Group - Commercial Cleaning Franchise
Build a successful management franchise with NIC Services Group and benefit from low overheads, low working capital and working from home.Watch Video
- United Kingdom
- Liquid Capital:
- £20,000 + VAT
- Request Free Information
Other Areas Available
Opportunities available throughout the UK
ARE YOU LOOKING TO TAKE MORE CONTROL OF YOUR FUTURE AND BUILD A SUCCESSFUL MANAGEMENT FRANCHISE?
A commercial cleaning management franchise with NIC Services Group, one of the UK’s largest privately-owned companies gives you the best of both worlds: the flexibility of self-employment, with the access to ongoing business support and proven systems to succeed in the UK’s largest industry.
WHY CHOOSE NIC SERVICES GROUP?
- Existing franchisees turning over up to £2m a year with good profits.
- Low overheads, low working capital and work from home.
- Industry worth £8.8bn a year and growing. An industry unaffected by the economy or the season.
- ALL commercial premises need cleaning and generally every day. It’s contracted, repeat work.
- Full and ongoing support from the UK’s largest privately-owned Company.
- All invoicing and payroll processes carried out by NIC, so you can focus on your business growth.
- Over 50 years’ industry experience and over 22 years’ franchise experience behind you.
AS AN NIC SERVICES GROUP FRANCHISEE YOU WILL
- Follow and implement the proven marketing and support methods and systems, With the ongoing support of your Business Development Manager.
- Grow your business in line with your business plan, with ongoing support.
- Carry out regular performance audits with your ever-growing customer base.
- Ensure that your cleaning team are exceeding the service levels required for customers.
- Train, recruit and manage your workforce.
- Provide the head office team with the required management information for them to carry out back office support.
THE NIC FRANCHISE SUPPORT
NIC provide all franchisees with administrative support which includes full invoicing, credit control and payroll services together with sales and marketing support including a multi-channelled marketing programme and assistance with quoting on local, regional and national contracts. The support package includes:
- Complete accountancy and administration support
- Sales and marketing support
- Operations support
- HR support
- IT support
Training and support do not stop there. The support provided by NIC is ongoing and constantly reviewed. We believe this level of support is essential to the success of your business… and ours. All support is available for the entire duration of your franchise agreement.
THE NIC FRANCHISE INITIAL TRAINING
We want our franchisees to be successful, that’s why we provide one of the most thorough training and support programmes in the franchise business. As an NIC franchisee, you will undertake an extensive training programme at our purpose-built, in-house training centre. This training covers practical training on cleaning methods as well as business training and sales and marketing advice along with proven methods on acquiring and retaining clients. The practical training is delivered to BICSc (British Institute of Cleaning Science) standards.
WHY NOT COMBINE YOUR MANAGEMENT AND PEOPLE SKILLS WITH OUR EXPERIENCE AND PROVEN EXPERTISE?
That’s what these franchisees did.
“I achieved a turnover of £400k in my first 9 months and I have gone on to increase it to over £1.5m a year and made a real difference to my work/life balance”
- Matt Sammons
“NIC helped me develop a successful business and new skills to deliver a turnover in excess of £2m a year, a great return on my investment”
- Kerry Miller
“NICs excellent start up training and their ongoing support programme made them the obvious choice for me”
- Nusrat Ali
- The £2m turnover franchisee partnership
- 01 January 2019
- NIC Management Franchise owners, Charlotte Eccleston and Kerry Miller are reaping the rewards from what has become an incredibly successful business model. In our latest blog, Charlotte & Kerry tell their story.A change in direction Having spent over 12 years working in the corporate world ...
- NIC – New year new opportunities
- 21 December 2018
- Christmas and new year holidays are great times for reflection. The time off with family and friends, away from the pressure and stresses of work are often welcomed with open-arms. The new year implies new starts and new opportunities and so it should. What’s the one thing that we all do at ...
- NIC launch hotel & leisure division
- 09 June 2016
- NIC have recently launched into a new sector business specialising in Hotel and Leisure (Housekeeping and cleaning). The business officially commenced trading on July 1st 2015 and started its first contract on the 11th July at the Mercure Hotel Greenwich, London. Simon Morton, NIC Business ...
- NIC gains approved membership of Constructionline
- 13 April 2016
- NIC is now an approved member of Constructionline, the UK's largest register of contractors and consultants for the construction industry. For suppliers to the construction industry like ourselves, it's a great tool to promote our services and gain new work opportunities by demonstrating to ...
- NIC awarded Altius accreditation
- 10 February 2016
- NIC Services Group is pleased to announce they have successfully gained Altius assured vendor accreditation following a rigorous, independent assessment process. Altius is one of the country's leading vendor assessment companies. NIC have undergone a rigorous application process that ensures ...
- Recent contract award with large pub chain
- 25 January 2016
- NIC have been awarded a multi-site deal with Mitchells & Butlers, one of the largest operators of restaurants, pubs and bars in the UK. The contract covers sites across the midlands and includes cleaning for Ember Pubs and their upmarket premium country pub brand.
- NIC secure contract with prestigious music and dance institution
- 19 January 2016
- After a competitive tendering process, NIC has been awarded the contract for cleaning, washroom services and associated services at Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance. The Trinity Laban contract encompasses 4 sites across South London. They Include Blackheath Halls a 600 Seat ...
- A fantastic end to the year for NIC
- 24 November 2014
- NIC Services Group are set for a fantastic finish to 2014 with four new franchisees joining the network. With one training course having just been completed and 3 more to be completed before the end of the year, NIC have seen their franchise family grow substantially in 2014. These 4 ...
- NIC build a new bespoke training facility
- 05 March 2014
- Due to the record levels of franchisee recruitment over recent months, NIC Services Group have built a bespoke training facility at their head office in Leeds to keep up with demand. The new training facility will provide all new franchisees with the essential skills and knowledge required ...
- Top Safety Accreditation for NIC Services Group
- 05 February 2014
- NIC Services Group has been awarded accreditation from safecontractor for its commitment to achieving excellence in health and safety within the commercial cleaning sector. safecontractor is a leading third party accreditation scheme which recognises very high standards in health and safety ...
- Keeley Cooper
- Keeley launched her NIC management franchise at the end of 2013. She had previously spent 17 years working in the cleaning and soft services industry and was a senior manager with some high profile clients. She recognised the enormous potential that exists in this industry, and so for many ...
- Dasarath Gurung
- After serving with the British Army in the Queen’s Ghurka Engineers for 14 years, Dasarath (Das) decided he was ready for a new challenge and wanted to make the move to “Civvy Street”. Das explains “I decided that I did not want to work for someone else when I left the forces, but having no ...
- Roger Downs
- NIC Services Group launched their first franchise in 1995. Having been involved in the cleaning & support services industry since 1960 NIC looked to franchising as a way of expanding their business further. Through the franchise model they were able to do this with people who had a real ...
- Why Choose NIC? Steve Calvert on Commercial Cleaning Franchises
- Detailing the benefits behind our cleaning management franchise, you are being offered an insight into franchise opportunities in an industry virtually unaffected by seasonal or economic influences. NIC cares about the success of its franchisees and has over 50 years' experience in the ...