- Children Franchises
- Childs Leisure Franchises
- Go-Kart Party Franchise
Go-Kart Party - Children's Go-Karting Franchise
Go-Kart Party has the UK’S largest network of mobile go kart business owners and is the UK’S ONLY established, proven go-kart franchise.Watch Video
- Request Free Information
- Franchise Fee:
- starting from £14,000 + VAT
- Minimum Investment:
No Service Fee for the first 12 months.View Details
For the next six months, Go Kart Party are waiving their monthly Service fee for the first 12 months. This is usually £250 per month. For all the marketing, leads provision and support.
You’ve Seen The Rest...
Now Join The Best!
Go Kart Party – Van and Home based children’s entertainment franchise. How can you be home based? Read on...
At Go Kart Party our business partners use indoor venues which we source for them to host thrilling Children’s parties and events, so you only hire the venues as and when you need them and you run the business from home around your family time.
So, what brings you here today? Is it just about earning money for yourself and your family, or are there other factors which are important to you? For example, would you like to:
- Be in business for yourself but not by yourself?
- Have a better work life balance so that you can spend more time with your family?
- Be your own boss?
- Start a business part time with the comfort of keeping your existing income?
- Build an asset to sell on or hand over to your children?
- A fun an exciting business to own.
You can achieve all of this by running your own Go Kart Party franchise and what’s more you don’t need any prior industry experience, we will teach you everything you need to know and be there with you every step of the way as you grow your business.
As part of the Go Kart Party brand (now in our 18th year) you will earn money from:
- Hosting exciting birthday parties
- Attending events both inside and outside where children need entertaining and parents need a break
- Running holiday camps in association with leisure centres and schools
- Working with schools on road awareness programmes, and after school clubs
- Providing food and merchandise at parties and events
- Attending School and Village fetes
- Agricultural and County shows
- Wedding Parties
- Family Fun days
- Retail Days
- Car Showrooms
- Charity Events
- Christmas Markets
- Sports Club Events
- Cub and Brownie events...... And so many more opportunities to earn money, which we will explain when we meet.
Did you know that:
Parents will always spend money on their children no matter what. According to research from Barclays in January 2018, the average British parent will spend £698.04 each year on the birthday for primary school ages children, furthermore, two thirds of UK parents throw parties for their children every single year, spending a total of £4,886.28 on birthdays in the seven years if primary school.
Here are 8 reasons why you should look at investing in a Go Kart Party franchise opportunity:
- High earning potential
- Ever changing market
- Low overheads
- Work from home
- No stock to buy
- Enjoyable fun business
- Part time start up and keep your existing employment until you are ready to commit fulltime to your business
- Spend more time with your family
Who are Go Kart Party looking for?
- Are you enthusiastic and energetic?
- Are you customer focused?
- Are you organised and eager to learn a new roll?
- Are you happy to turn your working week around and have time to yourself and family midweek but work weekends?
If this sounds like you, then get in touch now, simply fill out the form below and we will send you further information on how to get your new business up and running at your speed.
The Go-Kart Party Franchise Package starts from £14,000 including all the equipment required to run your business and includes full PLI insurance.
And with no fees at all to pay for the first year of business, all you earn is yours to keep!
The Next Steps...
We have so much more to tell you about the Go-Kart Party franchise business but before we do that we would like to talk to you and find out more about you and your suitability for joining our team, so contact us today to find out more.
- Buying & Running a Go Kart Party franchise
- Go Kart Party franchisee Claudio Galdes talks us through the buying process and the day-to-day running of his buiness.