Project Neptunite delivers a complete workplace utilization consultancy solution, aiming to optimize clients’ operational spaces using occupancy sensors.
The sensors monitor usage levels across clients’ premises, generating near-real-time information. The technology can also scan the area’s environment, such as the temperature, noise, light, and air quality, supporting clients’ energy efficiency initiatives by adapting the zone to suit the current occupancy.
The company offers other programs, which can be effectively integrated into clients’ existing operations, ultimately providing a full computer-aided facilities management solution.
A diverse client network has been retained, encompassing sectors such as banking, pharmaceutical, energy, and healthcare.
Our clients are offering the business for sale as they believe the time is right for a new owner to take it to the next level. Offers invited.
- Has maintained relationships with prestigious, blue-chip organizations across the world.
- Long-standing supplier partnership has been highly beneficial for the ongoing development of new technologies.
- Streamlined workforce in place, which includes a Manager who has demonstrated an extensive understanding of the company’s technologies and operations.
- A fully relocatable opportunity that can be effectively operated from any location.
- Primed to take advantage of forecast growth of the occupancy sensor market, with the business’s versatile technology presenting opportunities within other sectors and premises types.
- Generated a YE22 turnover of £1.46m, with an EBITDA of £561k.
- Shareholder funds have demonstrated year-on-year growth, increasing by 72% between YE20 and YE22.
- All active clients provide repeat business, with circa 80% of the company’s overall turnover deriving from existing relationships.
- Over 30% of the income is generated through contracts; more than £460k of contracted revenue was secured in YE23.
- Approximately 44% of the turnover is attributed to recurring service provision; due to realise £560k in recurring income from the top 10 clients.
- Projects for two major prospective clients are expected to commence in Q1/Q2 2024, estimated at a combined £403k.