Price Drop - Traditional Jewellery Stores with Repair and Bullion Trade
Established in 1982, this traditional jewellery group is situated on the central south coast of England and consists of 5 retail outlets. The jeweller currently specialises in the purchasing, selling and part exchange of high-quality jewellery, rings, clocks, gifts and unique items. The business also offers a repair service which includes resetting gemstones, soldering, resizing, customisation, cleaning and servicing.
With combined retail and bullion turnover in excess of £1,800,000 and gross margins of 55% this is an excellent opportunity to acquire a chain of 5 retail jewellery stores from an owner wishing to retire. This Turnkey business provides scope for exceptional profits; as well as trading business it is also and excellent investment opportunity for either active or passive ownership.
• Combined Turnover of £1,800,000 (Gross margins of 55%)
• Highly profitable trade and bullion business
• Stock at cost £2,000,000 included in sale price
• Consistent sales performance, superb growth opportunities and established and loyal customer base
• High-performing staff with over 150 years of experience
• Genuine retirement sale with full training and transition period
Financing may be available for qualified buyers.