Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Established in 1982, this traditional jewellery group is situated on the central south coast of England and consists of 5 retail outlets. The jeweller currently specialises in the purchasing, selling and part exchange of high-quality jewellery, rings, clocks, gifts and unique items. The business also offers a repair service which includes resetting gemstones, soldering, resizing, customisation, cleaning and servicing.
With combined retail and bullion turnover in excess of £1,800,000 and gross margins of 55% this is an excellent opportunity to acquire a chain of 5 retail jewellery stores from an owner wishing to retire. This Turnkey business provides scope for exceptional profits; as well as trading business it is also and excellent investment opportunity for either active or passive ownership.
• Combined Turnover of £1,800,000 (Gross margins of 55%)
• Highly profitable trade and bullion business
• Stock at cost £2,000,000 included in sale price
• Consistent sales performance, superb growth opportunities and established and loyal customer base
• High-performing staff with over 150 years of experience
• Genuine retirement sale with full training and transition period
Financing may be available for qualified buyers.
Multiple High Street Locations on the South Coast
5 retail units
9am to 5pm Monday to Sunday
The retiring owner is willing to stay on as on a full-time/part-time basis depending on conditions of the offer. Standard training/onboarding term of 12 months should be considered.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business