The company provides recycling solutions for customers and suppliers throughout the UK and internationally.
The business is a registered waste broker with the Environment Agency and with the Northern Ireland Environment Agency, and it has attained accreditations for the export of four categories of packaging waste.
Our clients are offering the company for sale to facilitate continued growth under the impetus of a new owner.
• 90% of customers provide reliable, repeat business on an ongoing basis.
• Secures materials from 96 suppliers, 50%-to-70% of whom provide repeat business.
• Built up an experienced and knowledgeable team, which is able to manage the business with minimal support.
• Operates from leasehold premises.
• A natural expansion pathway would be to establish similar businesses in other countries, with each new entity built to offer solutions to local suppliers.
• Potential to secure ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certifications to enable it to gain and maintain a competitive advantage as the market develops and matures.
- Turnover of £4.5m in YE22 with an adjusted EBITDA of £563k.
- YE23 management turnover of £8.3m, with an adjusted EBITDA of £654k.
• Cash generative business with shareholder funds in excess of £696k.