Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
A Kent Downs (Ashford, Canterbury, Maidstone) Harmony at Home Franchise offers an exciting, flexible and profitable career opportunity.
Multi award winning, well-established Childcare Recruitment Agency with franchises located across the UK and abroad, we provide Nannies and Childcarers to families and Day Nurseries, co-ordinate Event Nannies, Wedding Crèches and offer in-house training courses, and Eco-Boutique Stores. Founded by Norland Nanny, Frankie Gray in 2004, we remain passionate about what we do, having built a strong brand based around high levels of personal service and attention to detail.
Harmony at Home is a busy Household staff recruitment agency with fresh leads coming in everyday, along with many returning clients and word of mouth recommendations.
Why a Harmony at Home franchise?
Despite considerable growth in recent years, we pride ourselves on having avoided becoming a corporate-style organisation whilst gaining recognition of highly respected professional bodies. We have developed a proven formula for success and our 'Boutique' approach allows us to stand alone from other Agencies, concentrating on providing a bespoke service to our clients and a supportive, varied and hugely satisfying, home-based or office based career for our Team of Franchisees.
Who we are looking for... First and foremost you must understand that recruitment and sales is varied, busy and dynamic, requiring commitment, dedication and an implicit sense of what should constitute excellent childcare!
If that goes some way to describe you, then we would also like to see:
• Outstanding levels of professionalism, customer service and an eye for detail
• Experience in recruitment or sales, although if you are of the right calibre, this may not be essential
• Drive and desire to succeed in a competitive environment
• Experience of child care, early years education or parenting
• An ability to work autonomously with initiative
• Superb administrative, organisational skills and confident IT skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Flexibility with working hours
What will I earn?
Although you will receive considerable support and training, only one person can make your business succeed, and that’s you! How quickly you establish your Franchise and how much you can potentially earn, is hugely dependent on how much time and energy you are able to commit to your business.
Please contact us for existing Franchisee case studies and a tailored projection.
Training and Support
Each Harmony at Home Franchisee, is considered a member of a friendly and supportive Team. Head Office provides continued contact, support and training to ensure a full understanding of the Harmony at Home ethos and to assist with your Franchise development.
• Up to 2 weeks fully funded training prior to your launch
• A customised online database
• A comprehensive operational folder with set up templates for immediate use
• Continued opportunities for personally customised training and support
• A regular newsletter on all aspects relating to Harmony at Home, recruitment and childcare
• Opportunities to liaise and network with other Harmony at Home Franchisees
• Introductions to tried and tested marketing professionals
• Your own pages on our website, your own email address
• Business in a box start up includes all the branded publishing items you require
Ready to Learn More?
If you’re ready to learn more about joining our award-winning franchise. Please contact us today by completing the short form below.
This is a work from home opportunity in Kent. You can reside in Kent or close to Kent within the South East. It is ideal to be able to get to a main location in your Kent territory in order to meet with work-seekers face to face. It’s also important that you can visit clients in Kent either by car or public transport.
An Award-Winning Franchise
Our Franchisees have won the UK's top accolade for a Nanny Agency, by winning the Nanny and Household Staff Agency of the Year in 2019, 2020 and 2021.
This win is proof of our commitment to support each Franchise to be the very best that they can be.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business