Build a business every bit as beautiful as our home interiors...
+40% sales growth in 2021
As a profitable home interiors business with an outstanding local reputation for quality and service, this franchise provides exceptional foundations on which a new ambitious owner can grow further and lead from the front.
With comprehensive training and support on offer from a global brand, you don’t need previous experience in home improvements: your role would be to lead the business, manage your team and liaise with potential customers on achieving their dream project, designed by your professional staff.
Schmidt offers a thriving retail business enabling you and your team to provide customers with beautiful bespoke yet affordable kitchens, bedrooms, home offices and interiors.
• Every home needs kitchen, bathroom, lounge, bedroom and storage design solutions
• Schmidt products combine German engineering with French design flair
• A global brand revered for beautiful made-to-measure kitchens and interiors
• A cashflow positive business where customers pay you upfront when ordering
• No stock holding – orders are delivered direct from our factory to your customer
Schmidt showrooms are proven to generate turnover in excess of £1m and profit of more than £100,000 per year. We have a team dedicated to helping the owner grow their business, supporting on everything from marketing to business development and sales conversion training.
You'll need to invest £70,000 plus funding to take over this business.
Full training and support
No interior design experience required: Schmidt showroom owners in the UK have come from a wide variety of backgrounds including senior roles in IT, architecture, engineering and marketing to teaching, F&B, electrical and the kitchen industry itself.
Schmidt has been in the business of making homes look beautiful for almost 90 years, and is the fifth-largest interiors manufacturer in Europe.
Schmidt’s history began in 1934 when Hubert Schmidt began operating a family business specialising in the manufacturing of kitchen dressers. This endeavour became official when the company we know today was founded in 1959 in the Alsace region of France.
In those intervening years, Schmidt has grown to become one of Europe’s leading and most revered names in stunning, made-to-measure home interior manufacturers.
We are proud to still be a family-owned and run business to this day, with Hubert’s grandchildren now heading up the company, led by CEO Anne Leitzgen. Our nimble, customer-focused approach has enabled us to deliver success for decades, and continues to change lives – for both our franchisees and our customers.
Our ambitions are:
• To remain the No.1 European network of kitchen distributors
• To be in the top 4 kitchen manufacturers in Europe, and top 10 in the world
• Continue to lead the market on sustainable manufacturing