SportsCool - PE & Dance Coaching Franchise
Coach your way to £150K+ per year with initial sales guaranteed and put the fun back into your career.Watch Video
- Request Free Information
- Franchise Fee:
- £24,995 + VAT
- Minimum Investment:
Help our future generation build the fitness and confidence they deserve!
Proven and Profitable - these are typical net profits for a new business owner: £44k in year one, £116k in year two, and £165K in year three. You put in the work and follow the tried and tested system, and you will accomplish higher net profit figures!
- A 5-year mentoring programme – learn from the market leaders – grow and make more profit
- A jam packed 3-day training programme – giving you the best start possible
- Expert and proven sales support - capitalize on your sales
- HR support – looking after your team, is looking after your business
- Bookkeeping and accountancy - knowing YOUR numbers is KEY
- CPD - be the best of the best
- SportsCool Academy – supporting you all to achieve more
- Benefit from the 'SportsCool Income Guarantee' 5 school products (sales), your accelerated start to earning money.
“Sales have been booming! I have learnt so much from the collective knowledge of SportsCool. I have discovered so many successful strategies to maximise sales and how to market to schools,”
Lewis, SportsCool Leicestershire.
Do you want to be providers of sports education for the next generation of children and run a scalable business?
SportsCool is a market-leading provider of sporting activities in primary schools, established in 2014. As a SportsCool Franchisee, you will be building your business and managing and leading a team of sports coaches.
SportsCool are honoured to be a National Delivery Partner of The Holiday Activity and Food Fund (HAF), a 3-year guaranteed government funding pot. This has accelerated the growth of our proven and successful business model to another level. You will benefit from excellent numeration for delivering a much-needed service in your community and make a difference to many children aged 4 to 16, ensuring they are provided with free activities and food during school holidays.
Proven business model (before HAF) with multiple revenue streams, working in primary schools as part of the curriculum (PE lessons), before and after school, and lunch clubs. Plus, out of school activities including holiday clubs, birthday parties and development centres.
A SportsCool Franchise could be for you if:
- You want to work for yourself and control your own destiny
- You want to be in charge of your earnings
- You want to turn your passion into a profitable business
- You want to use your management skills to build something for you
- You want numerous businesses or an additional one to compliment your existing business
“The training programme was excellent. The energy and culture came through massively. The support that I was hoping to get was exceeded,”
- Matthew, SportsCool Maidstone
Investing in a SportsCool Franchise will bring you financial security and freedom. You will receive an exclusive territory of 150 schools, for an investment of £24,995 + VAT.
Funding needed? We can help support you in an application for 100% of the investment from a popular government-backed scheme.
- Sports education business launches in Wolverhampton
- SportsCool works with schools to enhance the delivery of curricular and extra-curricular physical education, with the view that every child should have the chance to participate, progress and achieve. Its new Wolverhampton branch is set to begin working with schools across the city and ...
- Leading sports education business launches in the Rhondda Valley
- 21 November 2022
- A specialist provider of sports education for primary schools is opening an operation to serve the Rhondda Valley as part of its ambitious expansion plans. SportsCool works with schools to enhance the delivery of curricular and extra-curricular physical education, with the view that every ...
- Sportscool’s UK Expansion Continues With Three New Operations
- 18 November 2022
- A Lancashire headquartered specialist provider of sports education for primary schools has opened three new operations across the UK as it continues to deliver its ambitious expansion plan. SportsCool works with schools to enhance the delivery of curricular and extra-curricular physical ...
- Success for SportsCool Franchisee Jake in Bradford
- 07 June 2022
- Success for SportsCool Franchisee Jake in Bradford A SPECIALIST provider of sports education for primary schools is playing an increasingly important role in supporting the wellbeing of children in Bradford. SportsCool - which aims to 'make sports cool for all youngsters' - works with local ...
- Leading sports education business launches in the East Midlands
- 20 January 2022
- Leading sports education business launches in the East Midlands A specialist provider of sports education for primary schools is opening its first operation in the East Midlands as part of its ambitious expansion plans. SportsCool works with schools to enhance the delivery of curricular and ...
- SportCool - Cheshire
- 18 January 2022
- A SPECIALIST provider of sports education for primary schoolchildren is celebrating after scooping two top honours in awards celebrating best local, ethical and sustainable businesses in the UK. SportsCool Cheshire East received the wellbeing and start-up categories in this year's The Local ...
- Sports education business has a winning approach to growth
- 19 November 2021
- Sports education business has a winning approach to growth A specialist provider of sports education for primary schools has unveiled ambitious growth plans for the next 12 months that will see it open in 20 more towns and cities across the UK. SportsCool works with schools to enhance the ...
- Daniel, SportsCool Derby South
- 17 November 2022
- “We quickly got accepted into the HAF programme in only 5 days, we believe it’s incredible how fast we were accepted and the impact that has on so many vulnerable children and their families. Furthermore, we had a surplus amount of aid and help from SportsCool, we got assistance with the ...