Rosemary Bookkeeping - Accountancy Franchise
The Rosemary Bookkeeping Franchise is ideal for anyone looking for a profitable and flexible business.
- Request Free Information
- Franchise Fee:
- Minimum Investment:
There are over 4 million businesses in need of this service. And you can be a partner in supplying it! Our franchise, your business.
Rosemary Bookkeeping offer bookkeeping services to ALL small businesses and accountants.
As an accredited member of the bfa and having recently been acquired by well-known franchisor and fellow bfa member, ServiceMaster who have almost 60 years’ experience in franchising, Rosemary Bookkeeping are a franchise opportunity to be seriously considered when looking for a franchisor to partner up with.
Did you know that by law, all businesses in the UK are required to keep records of their transactions which are later used by an accountant to file for tax and often VAT?
Our bookkeeping solution gives business owners their precious time back to focus on growing their business, rather than doing their books.
Rosemary can work with businesses in all sectors and from a sole trader to a ltd company. We can help all businesses relieve some pressure and time by offering our intelligent bookkeeping service to them.
Based on our average client value across the network, just 34 clients can generate a Rosemary business owner a turnover of £100,000.
Why Choose Rosemary Bookkeeping?
We understand that it can be difficult when choosing a franchisor to work with. You may have already chosen an industry, a trade or a solution and be looking for a franchisor for a ‘best fit’. Interestingly, many of our franchisees didn’t actually choose bookkeeping before their franchise journey, they chose us as a franchisor to work with.
We like to fill our prospective business owners with confidence when making this decision as ServiceMaster have been franchising for almost 60 years and have over 700 franchised units across the UK.
As a Rosemary franchisee you can benefit from the following:
- No experience is necessary! Full training is provided (read more below)
- Flexibility – you can work from home and choose the hours to suit you
- Enjoy up to 50% profit margins and recurring income
- Low set up costs
- Proven money-making model – Rosemary’s unique and methodical process of bookkeeping
- Recognised brand and unique Rosemary territory
- Support – Operations, Marketing, HR, IT…
- Established franchise network for advice & support
- Website, Marketing & PR launch
We are proud to offer unrivalled training to share with our newest franchisees the unique methodical process of Rosemary Bookkeeping but also the more practical business tools needed when starting your own franchised business.
- How to set up and run your business
- How to find and keep clients
- Tailored marketing and business launch programme
- Business development and sales techniques
- Induction into Rosemary’s buddy system
- Compliance and legislation
Comprehensive launch programme:
- Marketing and sales
- Business development
- 1:1 training
The Rosemary System
- Marketing launch campaign
- Concise operations manuals
- Professional designed marketing collateral
Our franchisees are never alone. With a dedicated support team of over 50 individuals at the ServiceMaster Franchise Support Centre, there is always help at hand. Not to mention our existing Rosemary Franchisees who are always pleased to provide support, advice and guidance to their peers.
The Rosemary Bookkeeping franchise is based on a successful bookkeeping business which was established in 2002. There is a growing national network of established Rosemary Bookkeeping franchisees in the UK, delivering an intelligent bookkeeping service to SMEs and accountants ensuring a consistency of delivery and high-quality work.
- Network Size: 11-25 units
- Franchise Type: Opportunity for both management and career
- Typical Start-up Cost: £18,370
- Minimum Personal Investment: £5,511 (30% of franchise cost)
- Franchise Location: Home-based
- Market: B2B
- Finance: Up to 70% finance available through most major banks
If you are interested in becoming a Rosemary partner, please contact us for further information. You’ll receive our prospectus and our Brand Leader will make contact with you to tell you a little more.
Our face to face meetings are completely relaxed and informal and can be held at our Franchise Support Centre where you can meet the whole team, or we can come locally to you. They are a great opportunity to take a look at our financial projections, plot out a territory and have a sneak peek at our working Rosemary model.
We’ll inform you of our next training academy dates and a refundable deposit of £2,000 will reserve your territory if you decide that you’d like to partner with us.
The demand for quality bookkeeping is HUGE. We look forward to receiving your enquiry.
- Age is nothing but a number
- 08 February 2021
- According to the last undertaken British Franchise Association survey in 2018, almost 20% of franchise units are owned by individuals under the age of 30. This statistic goes to show that that age doesn’t stop entrepreneurs from achieving their dreams. This can be put down to more ...
- The future is franchising
- 08 February 2021
- Nothing proves that the future is bright for franchising more than the fact that 2020 was our biggest year for both enquiries and franchise partners joining our brands. 2020 was by far one of the most unexpected and challenging years for everyone. The extent of the effects of Covid-19 ...
- Timeframes to buy
- 08 February 2021
- Buying a franchise isn’t like buying a loaf of bread. It’s not just a decision for there and then, it is one for not only now, but also the future. It will therefore be no surprise to you that we have had business owners join our franchise in a timescale as short as one month and as long as ...
- Rosemary Bookkeeping – 2020 in review
- 22 January 2021
- Back in 2019 when we were evaluating our brand and making decisions for 2020, we could never have predicted what was in store for our franchise in 2020. That said, our brand has developed, our franchise owners have built resilient businesses that have stood the difficult trading conditions ...
- 2021 – What does it mean for Rosemary Bookkeeping?
- 22 January 2021
- If you are thinking about joining our brand this year, but have concerns over the current situation and the affect that it may have, this blog is for you. In 2020, the Rosemary Bookkeeping franchise became stronger as it adapted to the ‘new normal’ and as such, pushed the business model to ...
- New Rosemary Bookkeeping business is ‘virtually’ ready to go
- 27 October 2020
- Alan Trewhitt has secured the Warrington territory for his Rosemary Bookkeeping business and will begin helping business owners with their bookkeeping as early as next week. Having spent over thirty-four years in accounting roles working for other people, Alan decided in June of this year ...
- New bookkeeping business has been launched in the North Kent and Isle of Sheppey area by local businessman Grant Dye.
- 18 December 2019
- Grant is very experienced in Finance and Accounts and has previously been a Senior Financial Business Partner, managing a team of up to 5 employees. He has also been a Financial Controller for a small start-up company amongst other roles in the industry. Grant is ACCA & AAT qualified and ...
- Not one, but two new Rosemary businesses open for business this week!
- 22 April 2019
- We are proud to announce that two new Rosemary businesses are open for business this week! Fiona Perks of Rosemary Bookkeeping Wyre Forest and Steve Booth of Rosemary Bookkeeping East Kent have successfully completed their comprehensive training with us and have opened the doors to their ...
- Afternoon Tea with Rosemary!
- 26 April 2018
- Rosemary Bookkeeping are pleased to announce the date of the Spring Discovery Day in the theme of Afternoon Tea Wednesday 16th May is the day that we hold our Afternoon Tea party at our Franchise Support Centre in Leicester specially for those who are interested in learning about the ...