Ovenclean - Oven Cleaning Franchise
This successful domestic oven cleaning franchise, offers franchisees a fully equipped van, an easy plan & a business using low overheads.
- Request Free Information
Other Areas Available
All UK - Network Size: Over 100 units
Reap the rewards of a flexible, lucrative and secure future with Ovenclean
With over 27 million customers nationwide, Ovenclean is the original and most successful oven cleaning business in the UK, offering a flexible work/life balance and the ability to schedule your work around your life – putting you in control of your future.
With over 25 years’ experience and a network of over 100 specialists, we’ve built a tried and tested, recession-proof business model with great income prospects, the ability to be your own boss, running a simple to manage business, with a full package of support to help you create a hugely successful operation. Start receiving the rewards you deserve, with Ovenclean.
Here are just a few reasons why Ovenclean could be perfect for you:
- Massive Demand: Customer enquiries continued to grow last year – up 17% on pre-pandemic levels^!
- Customer leads generated for you: We supply an average of £4k+ worth of leads per Ovenclean franchisee each month, meaning we bring the business to you
- Industry leading marketing support: Ensures national TV and digital advertising campaigns keep your Ovenclean service front of mind for people in your area
- Earn Money from Day 1: The simple to manage, highly profitable business model means you can earn money literally from day 1, no experience necessary, with the potential to earn more than £1,000* a week.
- Highly satisfied customers: Word-of-mouth and recommendations quickly become a fantastic source of new enquiries.
- Regular, repeat custom: You will benefit from a ‘milk-round’ of regular, repeat customers who would never go back to doing it themselves once they’ve seen the results we can achieve!
- Flexible, work/life balance: Ovenclean has a proven but flexible business model, offering franchisees the work/life balance that is so important.
- Part of Franchise Brands plc: Quoted on the Alternative Investment Market (“AIM”) of the London Stock Exchange and worth over £150m, the wealth of experience that the Franchise Brands team bring to the business, means we have the size, strength and capability to support you whatever you need!
- Multi-van options available: Ambitious franchisees have the option to scale up their venture to a multi-van operation, offering you great potential for the future
- All the support and Training you could need: With no experience necessary and a relatively low investment, we give you all the support and training you need to launch your successful franchise and earn money from day 1.
Read on to learn more about Ovenclean, and how you can create a better lifestyle for you and your family through franchising with us.
Are you ready for something more?
Whether you want more job security, want to fit work around the most important people in your life, greater control in your profession or to enjoy a truly flexible lifestyle, Ovenclean offers you the perfect franchise.
Whether you’ve always had dreams of running your own business, are just getting started with your career or are looking to completely change paths, we welcome people from all backgrounds to Ovenclean - no experience necessary. Our franchisees tell us that launching a business with us gives them a greater sense of satisfaction, freedom and security than any previous role, while simultaneously offering them the chance to earn more money.
With Ovenclean, you’re free to choose how much work you take on and when you do that work; and we’ll be alongside you every step of the way, providing all the support you’ll need.
Who Are Ovenclean?
Ovenclean was launched in 1994 and has grown to become one of the UK’s original oven cleaning companies, with a network of over 100 franchisees operating across the UK.
Our specialists provide a range of domestic oven cleaning services to various brands and models of electric ovens, gas ovens, ranges, microwaves, hobs, extractor fans and barbecues, using a no added caustic system which ensures customers benefit from a safe and hygienic procedure.
Getting started with Ovenclean – no experience necessary
Established for over 25 years, our market-leading domestic cleaning franchise makes it simple and straightforward for you to start your own business.
You don’t need any experience because you’ll receive comprehensive training and be assigned a business mentor, meaning you have all the upfront support required to start generating an income from day one.
How much will you need to invest to get started?
The total investment required to launch an Ovenclean franchise is £14,995+VAT but with the different pricing options we offer, you only need £10,000 + VAT of your own funds to start your business.
How do you know whether this franchise will work for you?
Even though you’ll be your own boss with Ovenclean, you definitely won’t be going it alone – we put everything in place to help you reach customers directly so you can benefit from repeat business, a loyal client base and instant cashflow.
The Ovenclean franchise model can be adapted to suit your current lifestyle and future aspirations, so you can create a business that’s tailored to you. Whether you’re looking to spend more time at home or want to build your own empire – or you’d like to achieve a balance of both – you can do, with Ovenclean.
As well as offering practical and technical training in all elements of the service you’ll deliver, we provide sales and marketing advice, unlimited support from our head office team and supply you with a business mentor – an experienced franchisee – who you can call whenever you need to.
The Ovenclean franchise package includes all the essential components for business success, including:
- Full sales and marketing support
- IT and accounting systems
- Technical training
- Business mentoring
- Digital marketing and PR support
Additionally, you’ll benefit from the fantastic volume of customer enquiries generated through head office on your behalf – which equated to an average of over £50,000 worth of leads per franchisee last year, so you can get up and running quickly and profitably, with the reassurance you’ll have a regular flow of eager customers.
What does success look like?
The beauty of running your own business with Ovenclean is that you define your own success. Whether you’re happy to go it alone and work from a single van, or want to expand your network and operate several territories at once, the option is yours. No matter how you choose to work with Ovenclean, we’ll help you reach your ambitions.
If you’d like to learn more about Ovenclean, request your free info pack below.
^Comparing 2022 with 2019
*Individual results may vary dependent upon attitude, aptitude and application.
- Behind the scenes with an Ovenclean franchisee
- James Arthur has been a franchisee since 2014. Prior to becoming an Ovenclean franchisee, he had enjoyed a successful career, working in international event management before being appointed as Head of Fundraising for a national charity. After a company restructure in 2012 ended in a ...
- Ovenclean kicks off 2024 with a Hat-trick!
- Ovenclean kicks off 2024 with a Hat-trick! Ovenclean, the UK’s leading professional oven cleaning franchise, is thrilled to announce the addition of three new franchisees to its network. These new partnerships mark an exciting chapter in Ovenclean’s journey, highlighting its commitment to ...
- Ovenclean kicks off 2024 with a Hat-trick!
- Ovenclean, the UK’s leading professional oven cleaning franchise, is thrilled to announce the addition of three new franchisees to its network. These new partnerships mark an exciting chapter in Ovenclean’s journey, highlighting its commitment to expansion, innovation and continued success ...
- Ovenclean Celebrates Milestone Achievement with 10,000 Glowing Reviews on Trustpilot, Setting New Standards for Customer Satisfaction
- The UK's Original Oven Cleaning Service, Ovenclean is celebrating having received over 10,000 Trustpilot reviews, with an overall rating of Excellent (TrustScore 4.9). Ovenclean is the highest ranked oven cleaning business on Trustpilot with over 10,400 reviews, 97% of which are ranked ...
- Ovenclean, the UK’s Top Rated Oven Cleaning Service on Trustpilot
- 13 January 2022
- Ovenclean, the UK’s Top Rated Oven Cleaning Service on Trustpilot After achieving their best year on record for customer enquiries in 2021, Ovenclean have kick started 2022 with more milestone success. In January 2022, Ovenclean have reached the benchmark of 5,000 customer reviews on ...
- Ovenclean celebrates most successful year on record for customer enquiries
- 05 July 2021
- Ovenclean is celebrating its most successful year to date, citing the UK lockdown and a surge in home cooking behind a record number of leads generated for franchisees. In the year to 30th June 2021, Ovenclean leads increased by 37 per cent compared to the previous 12-month period, and for ...
- Ovenclean Ranked the Top Professional Oven Cleaning Franchise in the UK
- 17 May 2021
- Ovenclean has been ranked as the top Professional Oven Cleaning franchise in Franchise Direct’s Top 100, as well as ranking as number 66 across all franchise categories in the UK. The Franchise Direct Top 100 highlights those that stand out from hundreds of franchises that are currently ...
- Ovenclean reveals new ‘changed world’ logo
- 11 March 2021
- Franchise network Ovenclean, owned by Franchise Brands plc and one of the UK’s original oven cleaning companies, has unveiled a new company logo designed to better reflect its customers and franchisees. With a more contemporary look and feel, featuring crisp, clean lines and a brighter ...
- Oven Cleaning is Top of the Agenda For Homeowners, Says Ovenclean
- 26 October 2020
- Cleaning is top of the agenda for UK homeowners, according to professional oven cleaning franchise Ovenclean, who has experienced their best Summer for customer enquiries ever. The oven cleaning franchise has just witnessed nearly a third more leads than the same time last year. The 28% ...
- Ovenclean franchisees celebrate most successful July on record
- 19 August 2020
- Increased investment in marketing and the easing of lockdown restrictions has led to Ovenclean celebrating its most successful July on record. In the month of July, Ovenclean, the UK’s original oven cleaning company, recorded a 25 per cent increase in customer leads compared to July last ...
- Dealing with Redundancy: Advice from an Ovenclean Franchisee
- 28 July 2020
- After facing redundancy multiple times in the highway construction industry, Owen Rowlands decided he needed a complete change of direction. “I was exhausted with the same cycle of finding a job that offered security, working hard in that role and then finding out a couple of months down the ...
- Life After Redundancy: Taking the Leap into Self-Employment
- 21 July 2020
- Redundancy can be one of the most devastating experiences in life, but for some it can be a blessing in disguise. Nigel Colson, owner of Ovenclean Swindon decided to take the leap into franchising after being made redundant. Having faced redundancy from his Regional Manager role in the home ...
- Former Employee Takes on Shining Business
- 28 February 2019
- After 14 years with Ovenclean, the UK’s leading professional oven cleaning specialist, franchisee John Dyer is selling up one half of his thriving business to his employee Richard, and is now on the hunt for a buyer for his other territory, which stretches from Norwich to Stowmarket! Having ...
- Celebrating a Decade of Ovenclean Ownership!
- 21 November 2018
- Franchise Brands plc is delighted to be celebrating 10 successful years owning, operating and developing Ovenclean, the UK’s original network of oven cleaning specialists. “Since acquiring the franchise back in 2008, we’ve been able to help so many franchisees from all different walks of ...
- Ovenclean Launch Brand New Consumer Website
- 13 July 2017
- Ovenclean, the UK’s original oven cleaning service, are thrilled to announce the launch of their brand-new responsive and fully optimised website. Ovenclean’s new website design will bring the brand into 2017 with a fresh, modern and user-friendly interface. The design of the site has been ...
- Ovenclean Achieves Highest Annual Number Of Franchisee Sales In 2016
- 01 June 2017
- Ovenclean, the UK’s longest established oven cleaning business and part of Franchise Brands plc, has broken its previous records, selling more franchises in 2016 than any other year since the brand was established in 1992. Tim Harris, CEO of Franchise Brands plc says, “It’s vital to ...
- 5 Ways Baking Can Help You Beat Blue Monday
- 16 January 2017
- As we all know, today has officially been named ‘Blue Monday’ – aka ‘the most miserable day of the year’. The idea was created as a PR stunt a few years back, but resonated with so many people that it’s now been incorporated into our calendar, acknowledging the ‘perfect storm’ that’s created ...
- From Strength To Strength For Franchise Brands
- 13 January 2016
- In line with their strategy of organic growth, parent company of leading high street names Ovenclean and ChipsAway, Franchise Brands, is celebrating record results from a fantastic 2015! Franchise Brands credit the amazing success down to a mixture of optimising existing marketing campaigns ...
- Record breaking summer for leading franchise brands
- 10 September 2015
- While it may not have been the best of summers weather-wise, the record breaking results achieved earlier this year for leading franchises ChipsAway and Ovenclean have once again been smashed this summer! This is great news for both networks of around 400 franchisees in total, who are ...
- Record Breaking Franchise Becomes Full Member of the British Franchise Association (bfa)
- 21 August 2015
- Ovenclean, the UK's original and leading oven cleaning specialist, is delighted to announce it's been awarded full membership of the bfa - the voluntary self-regulating body for the franchise industry. Following a period of strong growth, not to mention investing in a high profile TV ...
- Record breaking month for Ovenclean!
- 14 April 2015
- The Ovenclean network are enjoying record breaking levels of demand for their services across the country, as a direct result of the extensive national TV advertising campaign, which kicked off for the first time in February this year. Over the course of March alone, there has been a ...
- ‘As Seen On TV’
- 19 January 2015
- Ovenclean’s inaugural TV advert is set to appear nationally from the end of February! The UK’s longest established and most successful domestic oven cleaning franchise, Ovenclean, is delighted to announce the launch of its first ever national TV advertising campaign, which will commence at ...
- Pam Patel
- An uninspiring job role which focused on negative customer experiences left Pam unhappy in her career. Her supportive husband, who recognised how fantastic she was at working with the public, encouraged her to seek a new path. Together, they researched jobs where she could make a difference ...
- John Stewart, West Cambridge
- John Stewart joined Ovenclean in 2013, after wanting to re-invent himself in a completely different career. He tells us more: “After working in a large clinical company for a number of years, I wanted something which was completely different. I happened to come across an advert in the Daily ...
- Steven and Estelle Sykes | Ovenclean Barnsley
- Both Steven Sykes and Estelle Robertson had very successful careers, but they decided that they wanted a better work life balance - something that they could achieve through an Ovenclean franchise. Although they have faced some challenges, 18 months down the line Steven and Estelle are ...
- “I’m now in control of my life, I’m busy and I enjoy what I do”
- Ovenclean delivers baked-in success for John Denoon. According to franchisee John Denoon, the seeds of success are ready baked into the Ovenclean franchise, with customers hooked by the dazzling results and determined never to tackle cleaning their own dirty ovens ever again! Before joining ...
- Profiting Partnerships - Two Men and a Hob!
- 25 June 2012
- A two man team making a great impact on the nation’s kitchens – apart from the Hairy Bikers! - is Ovenclean’s dynamic duo, Jeff Deeming and Andy Bloore, who have been working together as successful Ovenclean franchisees for since 2003.For thousands of happy customers in the North West, Jeff ...
- Young Families - Ovenclean, A Business Which Grows With You!
- 25 June 2012
- In 2002 new parents of twins, Clive and Clare Pearson made a decision that would change their lives forever.Clare’s high powered job in publishing involved a long commute every day into London and Clive’s work in sales often took him away from home at evenings and weekends. Having the ...
- 'Pretirement' - Franchising at 50+ - Paul Cooks Up A Plan with Ovenclean
- 25 June 2012
- As carpet fitter Paul Foord reached his mid-fifties, he decided that he needed to look for another business opportunity to take him through to retirement. Not only was he finding heaving carpets around increasingly challenging, but the difficult housing market was also impacting on his work ...
- Young Franchisees - Ovenclean hits the hot spot for Robbie
- 25 June 2012
- When 26 year old Robbie Freeman spotted the Ovenclean franchise, it appealed to him instantly. Easy to learn and straightforward to manage, he felt it provided the perfect business opportunity for someone practical and hard-working like himself. “It was affordable and looked like great ...
- Flexible Franchise - A Good Investement
- 25 June 2012
- After thirty four years working for Lloyds TSB, Ian Morley knows a good investment when he sees one. When he was first made redundant from his job as a Lean Consultant, Ian initially took some time to carry out work on his house, but he always knew that being in his early fifties he was too ...
- Multi-Unit Management Franchise
- 25 June 2012
- Sheree Parker is one of Ovenclean’s longest operating franchisees. She joined the network in 2001 and over the years has built a highly successful management franchise. Formerly a senior manager with a leading express delivery company, Sheree has brought to bear her considerable managerial ...
- Bouncing Back From Redundancy - The heat is on for Ovenclean franchisee Duncan!
- 25 June 2012
- Just eighteen months after the launch of his Ovenclean franchise, former financial manager Duncan Chandler has reached the point where he has so much work that business expansion is inevitable. He says taking on an employee and an extra vehicle is a matter of ‘when’ rather than ‘if’, and he ...
- Families in Franchising - The Watts' Are Keeping It in the Family
- 25 June 2012
- Little did Mike Watts suspect when he first invested in an Ovenclean franchise that after four years his business would become a real family affair, first involving his wife Janeane and subsequently his sons Byron and Daniel. “It wasn’t my intention to build a family business as such,” he ...
- Oven Cleaning Franchise at Heart of a Happy Home
- 24 April 2012
- When Clare and Clive Pearson found they were expecting twins ten years ago, the high powered couple decided that their demanding career-focused lifestyles needed to change.Clare wanted to be at home with her children and Clive was determined that his late evenings and working weekends should ...
- Ovenclean Case Study | Martin Anderton
- Hear from Ovenclean franchisee, Martin Anderton on the reasons why he decided to buy his own Ovenclean franchise and how owning his own business has positively impacted his life.
- Ovenclean Case Study | Dean Wilson
- 28 August 2019
- Dean joined the Ovenclean network in 2014 with his wife Amy, and since then has grown the business to a fleet of three vans. Here he tells us about his Ovenclean journey so far, and gives his advice for aspiring franchisees.
- Ovenclean Case Study | Richard Metcalfe
- 28 August 2019
- Richard joined the Ovenclean network in 2016, and since then has seen his business go from strength to strength. Here he tells us about his Ovenclean journey so far, and gives his advice for aspiring franchisees.