Metro Plumb - Management Franchise
Start your business with a brand that has nationwide coverage and the associated contracts already in place.
- Request Free Information
- Minimum Investment:
Metro Plumb is a successful UK plumbing company that understands self-employment can be challenging.
That’s why our franchise is designed to let you be the top plumber in your area whilst having all the back-office functions of a large organisation.
Metro Plumb will award you your own exclusive and protected territory. We have an extensive range of existing national account work that requires servicing and all customers – both commercial and domestic – are yours to manage.
Metro Plumb provides a fantastic starter kit for all new franchisees that includes:
- Kickstart marketing campaign
- Your own website landing page, a Google My Business page, and social media accounts set up and populated with brand information, incl. Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Paid for optimised internet marketing campaigns to launch and support your first few months, designed to attract new customers
- Stationery & uniform
- Stock pack of plumbing kit ready for your first days on the road
We have an effective back-office infrastructure, that means you can focus on what you trained to do: solve your customers plumbing problems. In the meantime, we support you with marketing, IT, finance & sales with our 24/7 call centre, and our finance team collecting payments on your behalf. It couldn’t be simpler!
There are existing turnover levels in each area for you to take and build on straight away for a confident and swift start.
Why Choose Metro Plumb?
Plumbing is an ever-increasing, always in demand, recession-resistant and highly rewarding trade. According to Mintel industry research, the UK plumbing and heating sector is worth more than £1 billion, with annual growth expected year on year.
Being part of the Metro Plumb franchise means you have the best of both worlds – business independence and being part of a national organisation with a strong reputation and recognised brand.
Metro Plumb will help you from the beginning with where to start in terms of marketing, how to find new customers, support with pricing, quotes, payment collection, websites, advertising, software, CRM and so much more.
There is a lot to running a successful company, and a Metro Plumb franchise grants you access to all the support you need from a partner who shares your aim to grow a profitable business.
What Does Metro Plumb Do?
We provide customers with a 24/7 reliable plumbing service with friendly engineers that care. Health & safety is a top priority for us, along with excellent customer service and structured pricing you can trust.
With some of our territories turning over more than £150k per annum, a Metro Plumb franchise gives you a market-leading, pathway above and beyond other business start-ups. These franchises come with fantastic growth potential; you could be running a multi-van business.
- 24/7 Call Centre that supports you by answering calls and booking work when you can’t.
- A professional business franchise training programme which includes how to manage and grow your business, how to use our bespoke job system software and apps, access and training on our operating manuals, job sheets and downloadable resources.
- Fortnightly payments to you whilst we collect the money from the customers, taking the stress of irregular payments away and giving you routine and security.
- Marketing and sales support, continually working to secure new customers, increase brand awareness and even go to tender for work on your behalf.
- State of the art IT software, job management systems and data collection, allowing you to run your business on the road and via our efficient apps and phone systems.
- An excellent network of fellow professional plumbers all supportive of each other’s achievements as owning your area means no competition, but everyone’s success benefits the rest of the network.
“It’s hard work but the wheels start turning from day one and six months in, I’m exactly where I wanted to be.”
Gary Swan – Metro Plumb Franchise Owner.
All we require is a minimum of NVQ Level 2 or equivalent experience that can be competency tested.
Metro Plumbers need a hardworking, can-do attitude, since building up a business based on your local reputation is extremely important.
Consistently delivering great customer service and developing a solid reputation within your territory, supported by Metro Plumb’s confident brand is the winning formula to a successful business and long-term partnership!
- Franchisee Fee: £17,000
- Minimum Investment: £5,000
- Minimum Liquid Capital: £5,000
- We liked the business we worked in so much, we bought it!
- 07 June 2017
- The latest franchisees to join the Metro Services Group network know exactly what it takes to succeed – the business has been taken over by Lee Davies and Martin O’Connor following a management buyout of the exiting owner. Lee and Martin, who have worked in the franchise for 15 and 14 years ...
- Metro Plumb – The First 1,000 jobs
- 20 May 2016
- Launching from a standing start in less than 6 weeks Metro Plumb franchisees have completed over 1,000 plumbing orders successfully. These are from a wide range of customers with over 200 clients being successfully serviced in that time on a national basis. Even at this early stage work ...
- Metro Plumb – Just how big is the market for plumbing services?
- 15 April 2016
- Metro Rod are one of the UK’s leading reactive drainage businesses and have been busy servicing the nations drains, sewers and toilets successfully for over 30 years. With a turnover of over £30 Million and growing by over 10% per annum the business was looking for complimentary but ...
- Metro Rod franchisees see the opportunity to expand their business
- 15 April 2016
- The launch of Metro Plumb on 29th February 2016 has been warmly welcomed by many already successful Metro Rod drainage franchisees as an opportunity to diversify and develop their business. The cold water stabilisation services offered by Metro Plumb are also required by many of the same ...
- Metro Plumb Kent - Customer Case Study
- “Since joining Metro Plumb I have been able to establish a solid and stable business in Kent. Through hard work, dedication and the help & support of Metro Plumb, we have been able to grow substantially, more than I could have hoped for working on my own”.Why did you choose to create/open a ...