Jani-King - Commercial Cleaning Franchise
Clean up with a Jani-King franchise.
- Total Investment:
Want to be a successful, independent business owner? You can with Jani-King, the world's largest franchised cleaning company.
Jani-King, the largest commercial cleaning franchise in the world, has been present in the UK for 23 years, working to help entrepreneurs turn their dreams of managing their own business into a reality and creating wealth and financial independence in a stable market with strong growth potential.
The Jani-King difference
- We guarantee to offer our franchise owners an agreed amount of monthly business
- Access to a dedicated locally-based sales team, supported by a proven national sales effort, to ensure we deliver on that guarantee
- Immediate and on-going demand for good quality, reliable contract cleaning services nationwide
- Hands-on support and backup from our experienced and helpful support teams
- Specific programmes to mitigate against the risks of running your own business
- Continuing mentoring, advice and guidance to help your franchise business achieve its potential and to give you the skills you need for each stage of business growth, building your personal development as a business owner
Why you should become a Jani-King franchisee
Our successful business model is so effective because it focuses on providing extensive support to its franchise owners. The emphasis on new customer development and retention is the cornerstone of our success and that of our franchise owners.
We offer new franchisees extensive training in the most up to date cleaning techniques, ongoing support in pursuit of new business, and a business structure and framework within which they can grow with confidence. Jani-King is the springboard from which successful, dynamic and fast-moving businesses are launching every day, safe in the knowledge that they are supported by a global organisation offering every day, grass roots support to its franchisees.
We have various plans, which can be tailored to your budget. Franchise plans start from as little as £16,250 and go up from there in line with the investment you wish to make and the amount of guaranteed business you want. This low initial start price, combined with our guarantee of initial offers, plus the opportunity for on-going offers of business means that potential for growth and earnings is unlimited.
The beauty of the various options available from Jani-King UK is that new franchise owner can set up their business as it best suits them, either full-time from day one or part-time as they make the initial steps in the development of their future.
To date Jani-King has proven very successful in winning and retaining UK national and regional business with some of the country's best known brands and as a result we have existing business ready and waiting to transfer to new franchise owners in the following areas:
- Central and Greater London and within the M25
- East Anglia
- Yorkshire and Northern England
- The West and East Midlands
- Bristol and South West
- South East and South Coast
Why Jani-King franchisees are so successful
From the beginning, and as the business grows, our franchise owners can count on our experienced assistance, advice and support.
We understand that starting or expanding your own business can be daunting, whether you have business management experience or not.
Which is why we also offer ongoing support, mentoring and business coaching, whenever you need it, to make sure you have all the resources, advice and know-how to make your Jani-King franchise a success and grow the business to the size that suits you.
If you are keen to be part of the Jani-King success story, why not get in touch to see how we can work together to build your business for the future.
- Alex Printie
- ‘The training from Jani-King was fantastic as it not only taught me the practical skills required for cleaning, but also operational management issues I hadn’t considered such as managing staffing levels and balancing the need for full time and part time staff.I enjoy the combination of ...
- Ibim Saxe-Haisham
- “My training with Carlton was fantastic. He has been so supportive and positive, regularly getting in touch to see how I’m doing and offering advice.”
- Desmond Osei-Akoto
- ‘I thought I knew lots about cleaning, but the personal and tailored training I have received from Jani-King has been very informative and really opened my eyes to all aspects of the industry and running my own business. I have been so impressed with how easy the set-up process has been – I ...
- Sandip Chauhan and Ket Patel
- ‘The training structure incorporated all elements necessary to run a successful commercial cleaning franchise from specific cleaning techniques for different purposes and sound business guidance to visiting other franchisees for practical advice and experience which also helped us to build a ...
- Farooq Ahmed
- ‘As the world’s largest commercial cleaning franchise, Jani-King was the obvious choice for me!The training I have received has been fantastic. My trainer has been incredibly supportive and responsive, attending new contract meetings with me and providing guidance on all aspects of running ...
- Gerry Travers
- “The concept is simple really – it’s repeat business – every commercial premises needs to be cleaned! To me cleaning is an inexhaustible market and I don’t believe that any other franchise comes with the same market capacity and demand. Historically franchises have more chance of success ...
- Helen & Bernard Imarhiagbe
- “Jani-King is an international organisation with presence in many countries. We were impressed with the extensive client list with large corporate chains and after listening to testimonials of franchisees within the industry, Jani-King was the perfect fit. Jani-King is one of the few major ...
- Enitan Onobamiro
- “What drew me to Jani-King was the guaranteed offers of business. This gave me the assurance that once I signed up I would achieve my objectives without having to search high and low for contracts. I have encountered only true professionalism from Jani-King up to this point. Will Gavan was ...
- Duzgan Derin
- “I felt he (Will Gavan, Jani-King UK Regional Director) was a good guy and trusted him from the start. I researched the package and felt that Jani-King offered a good deal and it was reasonably priced. The training was very good and I learnt a lot from Carlton (Carlton EBanks, Operations ...
- Jani-King Helps New Franchisees Smash Their Own Targets
- 27 June 2018
- As the global leader in the commercial cleaning industry and the world’s largest commercial cleaning franchise company, Jani-King enjoys an enviable reputation. At the very core of their success is their franchisees, the entrepreneurial individuals who recognise the fantastic opportunity ...
- Alex Printie - Oxford
- Name: Alex Printie Location: Oxford Plan: 10 Plan delivered in: 30 days Planned monthly turnover: £10,000 Actual monthly turnover: £24,000 Alex Printie is our youngest franchisee at just 24 at his time of joining. His varied career history brings some crucial skills necessary for running a ...
- Ibim Saxe-Haisham - St John’s Wood, London
- Name: Ibim Saxe-Haisham Location: St John’s Wood, London Plan delivered in: 4 months Initial Investment: £32,750 Planned monthly turnover: £10,000 Actual monthly turnover: £11,000 Ibim Saxe-Hailsham is an experienced entrepreneur and was looking to embark on an exciting new venture ...
- Desmond Osei-Akoto - Essex
- Name: Desmond Osei-Akoto Location: Essex Plan: 4 Plan delivered in: 30 days Planned monthly turnover: £4,000 Actual monthly turnover: £17,000 After working as a cleaner, Desmond Osei-Akoto was all too aware of the constant demand the commercial cleaning industry enjoys. He wanted to pursue ...
- Sandip Chauhan and Ket Patel - Leicester
- Name: Sandip Chauhan and Ket Patel Location: Nationwide but based in Leicester Plan: 22 After a success career as a Management Accountant, Sandip Chauhan wanted to pursue his long-term objective of running his own business. Together with his university friend Ket Patel who had an established ...
- Farooq Ahmed - Edinburgh
- Name: Farooq Ahmed Location: Edinburgh Plan: 10 Having worked in partnership with his brother for almost twenty years, Farooq Ahmed has an enviable amount of business experience. In 2016, following a meeting with a friend who ran a successful commercial cleaning business, Farooq was keen to ...
- Gerry Travers - Glasgow
- Name: Gerry Travers Location: Glasgow Plan: 10 As a previously self-employed banking contractor, Gerry Travers was well aware of the benefits of working independently. However, Gerry was keen to pursue a new career as his previous role required a large amount of travelling. After conducting ...
- Helen & Bernard Imarhiagbe
- Name: Helen & Bernard Imarhiagbe Plan: 4 Sharing backgrounds in business, information technology and research, both Helen and Bernard have a wealth of theoretical experience but were lacking in hands-on, practical business experience. Neither had previously worked in the commercial cleaning ...
- Enitan Onobamiro - High Wycombe
- Name: Enitan Onobamiro Location: High Wycombe Plan: 10 Plan delivered in: 5 months Initial Investment: £32,750 Planned monthly turnover: £10,000 Actual monthly turnover: £14,000 With a previous career in facilities management, Enitan was experienced in handling cleaning contracts, and ...
- Sharif Hashimy
- Name: Sharif Hashimy Plan: 4 Plan delivered in: 2 months Initial Investment: £16,250 Planned monthly turnover: £4,000 Actual monthly turnover: £6,000 As an experienced business man, Sharif Hashimy has run a variety of different businesses in various European countries. Following four years ...
- Duzgan Derin
- Name: Duzgan Derin Plan: 10 With 12 years of experience managing restaurants, on arriving in the UK Duzgan Derin was keen to investigate how to start a business of his own. With no funds available to start his own restaurant, he investigated other options available to him. The commercial ...