Drain Doctor - Plumbing & Drainage Franchise
Generate a 6 Figure Income with this Proven Management Franchise Model, in a Recession Proof Industry, alongside the UK’s Most Trusted Drainage and Plumbing Franchise Company.Watch Video
- Request Free Information
- Total Investment:
- £85,000 - £100,000
- Minimum Investment:
Opportunities available in the UK
Build a 6 figure income with the recession proof franchise model.
Drain Doctor is the UK’s #1 Franchise Opportunity in the recession resistant Drainage and Plumbing sector, providing essential services to homes and businesses nationwide since 1994. Drain Doctor has developed a reputation for customer service excellence over our 25+ year history, becoming the UKs most trusted drainage and plumbing company on TrustPilot
And now it’s more affordable than ever before to join the Drain Doctor Team
Backed by the Franchising Global Superpower that is Neighbourly, Drain Doctor recognises that personal financial affordability is no reflection of ability to be a great franchise owner. And that’s why we’ve launched the Drain Doctor Growth Assistance Scheme. This is an opportunity for Drain Doctor to assist the right person to join and grow their Drain Doctor business, even if they don’t have the recommended £25,000 - £50,000 of their own liquid assets to invest.
*With this assistance above and the relationships with high street banks Drain Doctor are keen to speak with anyone with a passion for people and great customer service, with a background in management and/or marketing. You’ll need around £15,000 of your own personal funds, and then Drain Doctor, Neighbourly and the high street banks can help you with the rest.
See why Drain Doctor is the UK’s Most Trusted Drainage and Plumbing Franchise Opportunity
Drain Doctor is the UK’s Most Trusted Drainage and Plumbing Franchise. With a 5 Star TrustPilot Rating*
Proud to be Full Members of the British Franchise Association
Listed in the Elite Franchise Top 100 Franchise’s for the past 5 years
*TrustPilot Review correct as of May 2022
Could you be our next £1million+ franchisee like Rob & Sam Simpson?
“One thing that really attracted me to Drain Doctor was the ability to build a business that could achieve a truly worthwhile income. It’s a solid business opportunity with comprehensive systems and support. Drain Doctor had the experience, the brand, and the growth structure that really gave me confidence in my investment.”
– Rob Simpson, Drain Doctor East Anglia (£2million+ turnover)
No experience needed in this low-risk, high earning business
Drainage and Plumbing is an essential service and our franchise owners and their teams are proud to continue serving their local communities no matter the economic or political climates.
If you’re passionate about changing the face of the industry and delivering an exceptional level of experience to your local community when they need you most. Then you’re the type of person we’re looking for.
Scale your business up to a multi-van operation and enjoy strong profit margins delivering a world class customer experience to your local community
Drain Doctor’s determined self-motivated franchise owners are managers of their businesses, they’re not getting their hands dirty doing the work every day. They concentrate on the growth of the business and employ a team of engineers to follow our proven service system to deliver great customer experience and profitability.
A Day in the life of a Franchise Owner might include:
Connecting with new customer
Team Meetings and Site Visits
Making and taking calls with both home and business owners
Organising and attending business/networking meetings
Dispatching and managing staff members
Maybe you’re the next Ben Binns?
Benjamin Binns launched his business in April 2022 with no prior industry experience after finding the opportunity on Businessesforsale.com – watch and hear about Ben’s experience with Drain Doctor here.
World Class Training and Support as Standard
As a Drain Doctor franchise owner, you’ll receive comprehensive training, ongoing support, bespoke technology and marketing expertise, all driving your business forwards. You’ll also benefit from the experience of other like-minded business owners in the Drain Doctor network, working together without competition. As part of the Drain Doctor Franchise Package you can expect:
- Step by Step launch support and guidance with Drain Doctor’s Sure Start programme
- 5 days Business Operation Training run by Drain Doctor’s Business Development Managers
- 5 Accredited Technical Training – whilst we don’t want you doing all of the work, we do want you to be confident and competent in front of your customers and staff. Our courses are accredited by the Water Jetting Association and National Association of Drainage Contractors
Our dedicated business development managers help you with all aspects of your business operation including:
- Marketing & Sales
- Management & Business Operation
Maybe you could get off to a flying start like Jessica and Tyrone – Launching in Feb 2022, they achieved over £65,000 in sales during their 1st 3 months in operation.
"Drain Doctor have held our hand every step of the way, from van and equipment procurement, staff recruitment, our business training and technical training for us and our staff members, they've been there right next to us"
"They're centralised digital marketing system has meant that we just needed to agree a budget to spend and let them do the rest. We could then spend all of our time and attention visiting businesses in our local community to introduce ourselves and offer our services. Of course, with a reputable brand like Drain Doctor behind us, those conversation were so much easier than had we started our business ourselves"
"We're delighted with our decision to join Drain Doctor and our first month's trading. We're now looking forwards to building on this early success with a 2nd van on it's way and we can already see the potential for a 3rd before this year is out"
Benefit from national accounts with some of the UK’s best-known brands
Not only will you be given the opportunity to earn money by working with some of the best-known companies in the UK, you can also benefit from the superior reputation and kudos earned by working with these companies during your business conversations in your local area.
Join a global franchising powerhouse with over 5,000 fellow franchise owners
Drain Doctor is a valued part of Neighbourly, the world’s largest group of home service franchises. With 5,000+ franchise owners, operating in 9 countries and serving 10million customers, Neighbourly really is the gold standard in this service sector.
What does this mean to you? As a Drain Doctor franchise owner, you will benefit from the economies of scale that a $3billion+ global company enjoys. Moreover, you can rest assured that your investment and future is in safe hands.
There are a select number of territories remaining, so don’t miss out on an area close to you
Drain Doctor is a mature franchise network that has steadily grown over the last 25 years, as such there are only a limited amount of franchise territories remaining. Contact the Drain Doctor team to find out if your local area is still available!
Request your information pack today to learn more about franchising with Drain Doctor. If you like what you read, you can attend one of our regular Discovery Days and find out how you could earn yourself a six-figure salary in this future proof industry.
- NEIGHBOURLY CELEBRATES RECORD-BREAKING YEAR AT BIGGEST CONFERENCE EVER
- Neighbourly, one of Britain’s largest home services organisations and home to 6 established brands including Bright and Beautiful, Countrywide Grounds Maintenance, Drain Doctor, Dream Doors, Greensleeves, and Pimlico Plumbers, celebrated a record-breaking 2022 at one of the UK’s biggest ...
- DRAIN DOCTOR OXFORD WINS NATIONAL AWARD FOR OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCE
- Drain Doctor Oxford, an emergency plumbing and drainage business, has won a whichfranchise.com Great British Franchisee award for its network performance over the years. On 6 February, whicfranchise.com announced Drain Doctor Oxford as one of the winners of its Great British Franchisee ...
- New Funding Partnership makes it even cheaper to start a Drain Doctor Franchise
- 16 May 2022
- New Funding Partnership makes it even cheaper to start a Drain Doctor FranchiseBrackley, UK (13/05/2022) – Drain Doctor, the UK’s most trusted national drainage and plumbing company, celebrates a new funding partnership that sees a whopping 75% of the investment figure funded by a major high ...
- Drain Doctor’s marketing approach hailed as catalyst for office upgrade
- 11 October 2021
- Drain Doctor’s marketing approach hailed as catalyst for office upgradeBrackley, UK (11/10/2021) - Michael Baddeley, regional director for Drain Doctor, has praised the brand's marketing approach after upgrading his headquarters two years ahead of schedule. Due to the growth of their team of ...
- Drain Doctor welcomes new Watford and Harrow franchise
- 27 September 2021
- Drain Doctor welcomes new Watford and Harrow franchiseBrackley, UK (27/09/2021) – Drain Doctor, the UK’s most trusted national drainage and plumbing organisation, have launched a new team covering Watford and Harrow. Father and son business partners Peter and James Reeve believe their ...
- Drain Doctor hit Trustpilot milestone
- 17 September 2021
- Drain Doctor hit Trustpilot milestoneBrackley, UK (16/09/2021) – Drain Doctor received their 1,500th review on Trustpilot, cementing them as the UK’s most trusted national drainage and plumbing company, The UK-wide network, spanning from Fife down to Cornwall, provide a drain unblocking and ...
- READ: My First Year as a Drain Doctor Franchise Owner - During COVID
- 13 July 2021
- Grab a brew and take 5 minutes to read this incredible story about a determined Yorkshireman… Drain Doctor Bradford Franchisee Shares His First Year in Business During a Pandemic We could explain to you what it is like to start a Drain Doctor franchise, but instead, we thought would let one ...
- Drain Doctor Records BEST MONTH EVER in March 2021!
- 13 July 2021
- A business model thriving through the toughest of economic climates...Something to Smile About for Drain Doctor Franchisees Despite COVID-19 restrictions affecting some of our core commercial customers, Drain Doctor has achieved its best month EVER for turnover in March 2021! Drain Doctor ...
- Drain Doctor Named UK's #1 Plumbing & Drainage Franchise
- 13 July 2021
- Drain Doctor recognised amongst the UK's best franchise brands... AGAIN!Drain Doctor Awarded 31st Best Franchise in the UKin the Elite Franchise 100 With thousands of franchise concepts in the UK, Drain Doctor has established itself as the premium brand within the Plumbing & Drainage sector ...
- Drain Doctor Doubles Monthly Calls for their Franchise Network!
- 13 July 2021
- It's clear to see why we're the UK's #1 drainage & plumbing franchiseEvery New Business Owners Biggest Concern... When researching becoming a new business owner in any sector, the biggest questions many of us have is…“How do I make the phone ring and begin earning money as soon as possible?” ...
- Drain Doctor Oxford recognised for its health and safety credentials
- 17 March 2020
- Leading drainage and plumbing business, Drain Doctor Oxford, has been awarded the CHAS accreditation (The Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme) in recognition of its ongoing commitment to health and safety best practice. CHAS was created by experienced health and safety ...
- Drain Doctor celebrates 10 years in East Anglia
- 02 December 2019
- Drain Doctor is celebrating its 10-year anniversary this month, with plans to build on its growth and success of delivering a world class 24/7 plumbing and drainage service to thousands of domestic and commercial customers across East Anglia. Acquiring the Drain Doctor franchise ten years ...
- Drain Doctor Anglia recognised for its support to the Armed Forces
- 26 November 2019
- In recognition of its continued support of military veterans, Drain Doctor Anglia has been presented with the Armed Forces Covenant Silver Award at an exclusive ceremony on 14 November 2019. Rob Simpson, Director of Drain Doctor Anglia, attended the event with his wife Sam and was one of 19 ...
- Drain Doctor welcomes first solo female franchise owner
- 11 November 2019
- Banbury, UK (11 November 2019) - Drain Doctor®, the UK’s leading full service combined commercial and domestic plumbing and drainage organisation, has welcomed it’s first solo female franchise owner, Rachael Parry, with the launch of Drain Doctor Edinburgh. Prior to the launch of her new ...
- Drain Doctor donates drainage service to local Corby family featured on BBC DIY SOS
- 24 October 2019
- Drain Doctor®, the UK's largest full service combined domestic and commercial plumbing and drainage franchise organisation, donated its services to a newly adapted home in Corby, for a family featured on BBC DIY SOS. Based in neighbouring Peterborough, Drain Doctor attended the Big Reveal on ...
- Advantage to Darlington rugby team with Drain Doctor sponsorship
- 24 October 2019
- Darlington based Drain Doctor®, the UK's largest full service combined domestic and commercial plumbing and drainage franchise organisation, has signed a new sponsorship deal with Darlington Rugby Football Club (RFC) for the 2019/20 season. The deal sees Drain Doctor Teeside become one of ...
- Born and bred Sheffield entrepreneur expands into drainage industry with launch of new Drain Doctor
- 14 October 2019
- With over 15 years of running successful companies, Sheffield born and bred entrepreneur Neil Jessop is ready to take his strong business acumen to the next level by launching Sheffield’s first Drain Doctor® franchise. A qualified plumbing and gas engineer since 2013, Neil dedicated his time ...
- Drain Doctor wins new drainage contract for Newham Council’s housing portfolio
- 17 September 2019
- Drain Doctor®, one of the UK’s largest drain clearance and emergency plumbing company, has won a new two-year contract with Newham Council to identify and resolve any drainage issues across its 16,000 council managed housing and residential estates. The contract started on 2nd September 2019 ...
- Drain Doctor Bristol lends helping hand to DIY SOS for third time.
- 06 August 2019
- Banbury, UK (2 August 2019) – Bristol based Drain Doctor, the UK's largest drain clearance and emergency plumbing franchise business, lent a helping hand for a third time to a newly adapted home in Barnstaple, Devon, for a family to be featured on BBC DIY SOS. Based in Bristol, Drain Doctor ...
- Drainage industry is the light at the end of the tunnel
- 29 July 2019
- Despite the UK’s economy on the brink of recession, weakened by Brexit uncertainty, Drain Doctor®, one of the UK’s largest drain clearance and emergency plumbing company, is optimistic about the growth of the industry having seen many of its businesses grow by a fifth in the first half of ...
- Drain Doctor® launches new Bristol-focused drainage and plumbing business
- 10 June 2019
- With over ten years of experience in drainage and plumbing in the West Country region, Drain Doctor Plumbing is today launching a new business focused on providing a 24/7 service to homeowners and businesses in and around Bristol. Drain Doctor Bristol, which has a base in Gloucester, is part ...
- Drain Doctor celebrates 25 years in the North West
- 01 May 2019
- Drain Doctor Plumbing, part of Neighbourly – the world’s largest franchisor of home service brands, is celebrating 25 years in business, with plans to build on its success across the North West. Business owner Kevin Preston began his career at his grandad’s plumbing business in Blackpool and ...
- Neighbourly enjoys bumper start to 2019 with expansion of Drain Doctor franchise
- 21 March 2019
- Neighborly, the world’s largest franchisor of home service brands, has enjoyed a bumper start to 2019 by adding three new franchisees to its Drain Doctor network, bringing the number of locally-owned and operated franchise locations across the UK to 55. Shaun Bartlett, James Light and Will ...
- Drain Doctor Newcastle & Sunderland sign Armed Forces Covenant to reinforce its commitment to the United Kingdom’s Armed Forces community
- 18 February 2019
- In recognition of its commitment to help military veterans transition into the workplace, Drain Doctor Newcastle & Sunderland has signed the Armed Forces Covenant to pledge that Armed Forces personnel, veterans, reservists and their families will be treated fairly by the business. Drain ...
- Former UK soldier brings discipline to new drainage business
- 08 January 2019
- With a background of military discipline and self-control, former soldier Shaun Bartlett is now applying his skillset to launch his first new business venture, a Drain Doctor Plumbing franchise, covering Cardiff and its surrounding area. Prior to the acquisition of his new plumbing and ...
- Drain Doctor Anglia to scale plumbing and drainage business across multiple additional territories
- 12 November 2018
- Drainage and plumbing franchise business, Drain Doctor Anglia, has revealed that it will also now cover multiple territories across the UK (North East London, South East London and Kent) as part of its expansion plan to provide a world-class 24/7 plumbing and drainage service to domestic and ...
- Drain Doctor Plumbing Anglia signs Armed Forces Covenant to reinforce its commitment to military veterans
- 08 November 2018
- In recognition of its commitment to help military veterans transition into the workplace, Drain Doctor Plumbing Anglia has signed the Armed Forces Covenant to pledge that armed forces personnel, veterans, reservists and their families will be treated fairly by the business. Drain Doctor ...
- Dwyer Group expands Drain Doctor franchise nationally with two new owners
- 28 August 2018
- Dwyer Group, one of the world’s largest parent companies of home service brands, has expanded its Drain Doctor franchise locations to 53, with two new franchise owners coming on board – Carl Butterfield and Steve and Myles Lawless. Carl Butterfield took over the management of Drain Doctor ...
- Despite hopes of a soft Brexit being flushed away, Drain Doctor keeps on growing
- 23 August 2018
- With the fear of a no-deal Brexit and UK businesses living through uncertain economic times, the drainage industry has seemingly not had the same problems growing their businesses, according to Drain Doctor, the UK’s largest full service combined commercial and domestic plumbing organisation ...
- Dwyer Group brands join forces to support BBC DIY SOS
- 22 August 2018
- North East based Drain Doctor and Bright & Beautiful contributed their drainage and housekeeping services to a newly adapted home in North Shields for a family featured on BBC DIY SOS. The teams from Drain Doctor and Bright & Beautiful attended the Big Reveal on 16thAugust to welcome the ...
- Drain Doctor Portsmouth and Southampton celebrates 24th anniversary
- 13 August 2018
- Plumbing and drainage franchise, Drain Doctor Portsmouth and Southampton, is celebrating 24 years in business this month. To mark the occasion, Drain Doctor, located in Southampton, is offering its loyal customers across Hampshire a special ‘thank you’ discount for any work that is carried ...
- Walsall Drain Doctor Plumbing wins national 'Drainage Business of the Year 2018' accolade for the fifth time
- 24 July 2018
- Walsall Drain Doctor Plumbing franchise owner, Richard Scandrett, was recently named national 'Drainage Business of the Year 2018' for the fifth time by The Best Of Walsall, a unique gathering hub for the community and great local businesses. Richard Scandrett, a nine year Drain Doctor ...
- Drain Doctor assists customers to victory during the World Cup 2018
- 21 June 2018
- With the World Cup 2018 now underway and England one game in, Drain Doctor, the UK's leading full service combined commercial and domestic plumbing and drainage organisation, recently launched a ‘World Cup’ marketing campaign for its network of over 50 franchise locations across the UK ...
- From Perth to Portsmouth for one of Drain Doctor’s shining stars
- 17 April 2018
- Allan’s military skills equip him well for plumbing career Allan Rook joined the Drain Doctor team in 1994, bringing him with him a wealth of experience and expertise from a career that has taken him around the world several times! From his Scottish birthplace, Allan’s family moved to a ...
- Richard heads for £1m milestone in the Midlands
- 17 April 2018
- Quality technicians key to business growth and stability Richard Scandrett has run the Drain Doctor Franchise in Birmingham North and Wolverhampton for over eight years and now employs eight team members, servicing over 200 clients. Before joining us in 2010, father of two Richard enjoyed a ...
- Ben Binns – Drain Doctor Bradford
- Benjamin Binns launched his business in April 2022 with no prior industry experience after finding the opportunity on Businessesforsale.com – watch and hear about Ben’s experience with Drain Doctor.
- So Much More...
- Drain Doctor does 'so much more' than just plumbing and drainage, watch to see what makes us different.