Business Partnership - Business Brokerage Franchise
Business Partnership is one of the UK’s leading independent business broker networks with vast experience in advising owners on the sale of their businesses.
- Kingston & Twickenham
- Franchise Fee:
Love business? Making deals and enjoy a challenge? In that case you’ll find this franchise utterly fascinating!
Be part of a mutually supportive team helping business owners achieve their goals.
If you have commercial experience, a passion for business and the desire to help business owners achieve their dreams, Business Partnership is looking for you to join their friendly and dedicated team.
All the Business Partnership directors were originally franchisees, and now have over 60 years of experience between them, making this a somewhat unique franchise operation as this means that that they are well aware of the challenges you may face including knowing the changing needs of clients, adaptations in the market as well giving you the ‘hands-on’ operational advice necessary to deliver the service. You will receive all the help and support you need to get your franchise area up and running as soon as possible.
You’ll also be able to draw on the invaluable advice and knowledge from your fellow Regional Partners, should you need to.
Who is Business Partnership?
Established in 1979, Business Partnership is one of the UK’s leading independent business broker networks with vast experience in advising owners on the sale of their businesses.
The role of its regional partners is to support business owners, while earning fees from business sales and valuations, as well as acquisition and exit planning.
You will join a national group of like-minded partners, who enjoy a flexible and rewarding lifestyle; some are working to build their franchise, having only joined in the last few years, whilst others have over 20 years of experience with the franchise.
The Business Partnership franchise can be run from home on a part-time or full-time basis, depending on your ambition and other commitments.
As a franchisee, you will have your own dedicated area, so local knowledge can be a huge asset in what Business Partnership does. Selling a business in rural Scotland or coastal Wales brings different opportunities and challenges to selling a business in Central London or other big cities. Being part of the franchise adds a national brand to your efforts, working collaboratively to secure clients and sales.
You will work with an eclectic set of clients from small local businesses, likely to be bought by someone local to larger businesses which may attract buyers nationwide, or even from overseas.
Business Partnership’s central CRM system brings everything together. Sales listings appear on their Business-Partnership website, as well as all the major businesses for sale portals seamlessly, while their BP-Corporate site is there to attract larger business sale clients.
Business Partnership’s most recent franchisees have come from backgrounds in banking, finance, sales & marketing, manufacturing, accountancy, legal, and engineering but franchisees can come from many different walks of life, business sectors and parts of the country.
During the decades that Business Partnership has operated, some common qualities have emerged that help you to hit the ground running.
- The ability to establish a rapport quickly
- The willingness to network (an important generator of introductions)
- The desire to participate in a mutually supportive team
- Credibility in at least one business sector with the ability to confidently converse at all levels
- Self-motivation and drive
The Training and Support...
Business Partnership’s extensive training program includes an initial six days of training with the directors covering all the aspects of the below AND MORE…:
- Marketing - How to find people who want to sell businesses
- How to value a business - including accounts interpretation
- Converting prospects to clients and what fees to charge
- How to find buyers
- Full training in handling negotiations through to completions
Lastly, two further training days are taken at your discretion to deliver the support you require.
Business Partnership also holds national franchise meetings where everyone comes together to exchange experiences and ideas. This is supported by virtual meetings & training on any system updates.
The franchise fee is £25,000 + VAT and with the minimal overheads of a home-based business; there are two main monthly fees to factor in to the franchisor; the management service fee and your contribution to the national marketing fund (a fund that supports all regional partners) neither of which are based on a percentage of your earnings – the more you earn the more you keep.
Business Partnership do recommend that you calculate your approximate living expenses for at least 6 months and add this in to your cash-flow requirements.
The franchise territories are generally two to three counties in size… and work on a business population of around 80k per territory.
As a Business Partnership franchisee, you will enjoy four main income streams:
- Sales commissions
- Purchase commissions
- Formal valuations
- Value Builder and exit planning consultancy
Your Next Steps...
If you can see yourself as a Business Partnership Regional Partner, the next step is simple, just complete the form and we’ll be in touch shortly.
- Iain McCoo, Business Partnership, Regional Partner, Romford & Southend.
- Business partnership Regional Franchise Partners come from various walks of life and in March 2021, Iain McCoo joined their ranks from a high-level financial career. Iain has over 30 years’ experience as a board level finance professional with global investment banks Lehman Brothers, Credit ...
- Meet Philip Drazen, Business Partnership, Regional Partner for West Yorkshire
- Philip Drazen has over 35 years’ experience in the legal/business world and has come to understand the importance of having good quality ‘business friends’. 2️3 years ago he founded the Entrepreneurs Club which brings together business owners and investors to share business ideas and is one ...
- Nabil Jaber, Business Partnership, Regional Partner, Dudley, Walsall and Wolverhampton.
- Nabil Jaber is an experienced Managing Director with a demonstrated history of working in the health & fitness and engineering industries. He is also skilled in Customer Service, Strategic Planning, Business Development, Sales Management, and Team Building. He is also a strong business ...
- Simon Tomkins, Business Partnership, Regional Partner, Brighton, Chichester & Horsham
- Simon became a Regional Partner with Business partnership in 2021 and brought with him 30 years of direct sales experience to the expanding team of specialist business brokers spanning the UK from Devon to the Scottish Highlands. Simon was initially employed by a franchise operator, then he ...
- Meet Simon Fraser, Regional Partner, Business Partnership, Perth, Highlands & Islands
- Before joining the franchise, Simons background was commercial finance working in a High Street Bank and latterly in commercial property sales where he specialised in the valuation of sale of hospitality sector businesses. After making the decision to join the franchise in 2020 he went ...
- Tim & Nikki Bayley, Business Partnership, Birmingham & Warwickshire – Over 20 Years and still going strong!
- Business Partnership is a unique national franchise network of 13 regional offices connecting business sellers with business buyers and Tim & Nikki Bayley are the regional partner and manager of sales and administration for Business Partnership Birmingham & Warwickshire. They celebrated ...
- Colin Howell, Business Partnership, Regional Partner, North Essex, East Hertfordshire and South Suffolk
- Colin Howell, who is based in Little Dunmow, Essex, joined Business Partnership in 2019; he represents businesses in North Essex, East Hertfordshire and South Suffolk. Colin brought with him a vast knowledge of the corporate and small business sector. Having originally qualified, and worked ...