Bright & Beautiful - Domestic Cleaning Franchise
Build a business that gives you more time to enjoy the things you love!Watch Video
- Request Free Information
- Minimum Investment:
Opportunities are available throughout the UK.
Build Your Business FROM HOME! Earn Upwards of £80,000 per Year and Create the Lifestyle YOU have Always Wanted…
Join a Leading UK Franchise Opportunity for as little as £9,995+VAT!
Founded in 2009, Bright & Beautiful has quickly established itself as the domestic cleaning franchise opportunity not to be missed!
If you never thought you would start a domestic cleaning business, you may just change your mind when you hear about the support, work-life balance and earning potential associated with running a Bright & Beautiful business.
Bright & Beautiful at a glance:
- Over 60 Franchise Owners Nationwide
- 800+ Professional Housekeepers fully employed by Bright & Beautiful Franchise Owners
- An Eye-Catching Brand that Attracts Potential Clients
- Run an Eco-Friendly Business Incorporating Green Practices
- Full Training & Support Provided
- Build Your Business from Home and Create the Work-Life Balance You have Always Wanted
- 100% Franchisee Funding Available (subject to status)
Our core VALUES, REPUTATION for quality, and over a decade of franchising EXPERIENCE means you will be in safe hands as you build your business from home alongside our franchise support team.
Lead Your Team. Be Your Own Boss!
How would it feel to wake up every morning being in control of your day-to-day schedule?
No commute, no office politics, no pointless meetings… Sound good?
Well, with Bright & Beautiful, any determined individual can make that dream a reality. Our franchise model is management based, meaning you will not be doing the cleaning yourself. Your role is to manage and motivate your team of Professional Housekeepers whilst driving the growth of your business.
This is your opportunity to create the working environment you have always wanted…
Most importantly, you are in control of your work schedule. You are in control of the growth of your business, and we welcome those with ambition! At last, you can make money for yourself and not someone else, with your earnings being respective to the hard work you put in. Top performing Franchisees can earn upwards of £80,000 in net profits per year.
In Business for Yourself but not By Yourself - Receive Comprehensive Training & Full Franchisee Support
You are the business owner. You set your schedule and you manage your team. But as a Bright & Beautiful franchisee there is one key advantage, you are NOT alone.
When you join Bright & Beautiful, you will be enrolled onto our 12-week Sure Start programme. This includes pre-launch training tasks, business planning and a 5-day new franchisee training course at the Bright & Beautiful head office. Here you will explore all aspects of your new business including the systems, software’s and best practices that will ensure you launch successfully.
Our expert team is on hand to provide you with the support and knowledge base you need to grow and maintain your local operation. Bright & Beautiful offers support and advice in:
Besides you and your staff, there is another person at the heart of your franchise operation…your Franchise Business Coach. They will work alongside you, supporting you to grow your business, and training you on the tools and procedures that help you to make a success of your business. They conduct monthly business review calls and help you set achievable annual business goals. From the day you start your business you are never on your own!
However efficient we may be, of course, humans cannot do everything. Which is why your business is supported by a full web-based management system to help manage your client enquiries, recruitment, and staff. Once more, you will be given access to a comprehensive document library and the Bright & Beautiful Operations Manual, to ensure that you are always in the know – 24/7 and all year round.
Our community of Franchise Owners also offers peer-to-peer support every step of the way sharing their wisdom and experiences.
Our support delivery cannot be matched!
Any Determined Individual Can Start Their Own Business with Bright & Beautiful…
There are many driven, ambitious individuals that want to start their own business, however in a lot of cases, they either do not know where to start or do not have the any funds to get started.
At Bright & Beautiful, we want to break down the barriers for any determined, self-motivated individual to take control of their future and start their own business.
We have the proven franchise model, systems and support structures but most importantly, we have government-backing funding partners which could provide you with 100% of your investment, without a deposit! (subject to status).
So, if you have always wanted to start your own business…
Why not take the first steps now?
- A Full Sweep: Chester Housekeeping Company Owner Wins Franchisee of The Year
- 22 June 2022
- Bright & Beautiful are proud to announce that Chester franchisee; Silviu Bompa, has won Franchisee of The Year at the annual Neighbourly® 2022 ‘Stronger Together’ reunion. The annual event hosted by Neighbourly® UK, brought together over 350 franchise business owners, across ...
- Declutter this Spring and help Bright & Beautiful Raise Thousands in Aid of Cancer Charities.
- 04 March 2022
- Bright & Beautiful are on a mission to raise thousands for cancer charities this Spring by encouraging their clients to leave out preloved clothes and shoes that can be then donated to charity centres nationally. Through their extensive network of over 70 locations throughout the UK, ...
- Bright & Beautiful Celebrates Record Breaking Year in 2021
- 10 February 2022
- Bright & Beautiful Celebrates Record Breaking Year in 2021 The pandemic has not stopped the growth of Bright & Beautiful services, in fact this has almost quadrupled as the public are looking for premium cleaning and housekeeping services to look after their homes and businesses, ...
- Retired Hampshire Police Sergeant returns to her home beat to focus on building her eco-friendly business
- 17 March 2020
- With 28 years of working for Hampshire Police, Chandlers Ford based Sandra Reid has swapped her life on the beat for her eco-friendly and ethical domestic housekeeping franchise business, Bright & Beautiful, which she acquired in 2015 and continues to grow at an average yearly rate of 28%. ...
- Bright & Beautiful Derby raise money in support of two charities for 2020
- 17 March 2020
- Eco-friendly and ethical professional housekeeping business, Bright & Beautiful® Derby, has selected Dementia UK and Derbyshire-based Me & Dee for its charities of the year. Dementia UK is the chosen national charity for Bright & Beautiful to help dementia specialist nurses to ...
- Redundancy hero celebrates fifth anniversary of being own Bright & Beautiful boss
- 25 February 2020
- From redundancy to entrepreneurship, award winning franchise owner, Julie Dunne, has come a long way since losing her job twice to the recession, as she celebrates five years of running her professional domestic housekeeping franchise business, Bright & Beautiful Enfield. Before ...
- Bright & Beautiful' s first franchise celebrates milestone 10 years in the North West
- 17 February 2020
- Bright & Beautiful’s first franchise owner leaps into the new decade by celebrating milestone 10 years of eco-friendly housekeeping. Award-winning business entrepreneur, Faye Roddy, is celebrating a milestone year in 2020 as she commemorates her tenth-year anniversary of Bright & ...
- Cheltenham businesswoman swaps Dubai life to launch new eco-friendly housekeeping business
- 04 February 2020
- Building on from her 15 year career in Dubai, local Cheltenham businesswoman Claire Alves has swapped her life in the middle east for a new eco-friendly professional housekeeping franchise business, Bright & Beautiful®, covering Cheltenham and its surrounds. Raised in the Cotswolds, ...
- Bright & Beautiful national franchise network celebrates 10 years in franchising
- 03 February 2020
- Award-winning professional domestic housekeeping franchise business, Bright & Beautiful®, is celebrating a milestone 10 years in franchising, growing its national network to over 65 business owners, creating a workforce of 850+ local people and on track to achieve a milestone £10 million ...
- Surrey businesswoman swaps her culinary skills for a duster
- 21 January 2020
- With over nine years of experience in the hospitality sector, Surrey based Natalie Stevens has swapped her life of catering for an eco-friendly professional housekeeping franchise business, Bright & Beautiful®, covering Guildford and its surrounds. Raised in Surrey, Natalie has ...
- New Bright & Beautiful Survey Shows the Average Brit Feels Guilty More Than 80 Times a Month
- A poll of 2,000 adults found they feel remorse for something around 20 times per week, adding up to a whopping 1018 shameful occasions each year. Some of the top reasons Brits feel guilty every day include cancelling plans at the last minute (30%), failing to recycle properly (30%) or talking ...
- Cancer survivor gets new lease of life as he trades 22 years in the IT sector to launch Bright & Beautiful Northampton
- 15 November 2019
- With more than 15 years’ experience as a business analyst specialising in the IT industry, local cancer survivor, Kalpesh Bhayani, has beaten the odds and turned to entrepreneurship as he launches new domestic housekeeping franchise business, Bright & Beautiful Northampton. In 2013, ...
- Bright & Beautiful Grays celebrates five years of eco-friendly cleaning
- 28 October 2019
- With more than 220 cleans to perform every month across South Essex, professional domestic housekeeping franchise business, Bright & Beautiful, is celebrating five years of delivering a first-class service to residents in and around Grays. Since launching her ethical and eco-friendly ...
- Bright & Beautiful hopes to sweep away competition at Black Country Chamber Awards
- 24 October 2019
- Charmaine Nicolson, franchise owner for Bright & Beautiful Wolverhampton, an award-winning professional domestic housekeeping franchise, has been shortlisted in the ‘Start-Up Business of the Year’ category at the Black Country Chamber Awards 2019. Recognised for exceeding expectations ...
- Bright & Beautiful Chester celebrates hat trick of business milestones
- 14 October 2019
- Chester entrepreneur Silviu Bompa has scored a hat trick celebration this month for his Bright & Beautiful® award-winning professional domestic housekeeping franchise. Silviu and his team have opened a brand-new Bright & Beautiful shop in Vicar’s Cross, offering drop-off laundry ...
- Bright & Beautiful makes Rossendale a cleaner and greener place to live by partnering with Helmshore Recycling
- 10 October 2019
- In support of the recent Recycle Week campaign (23-29 September) Rossendale based eco-friendly domestic housekeeping franchise, Bright & Beautiful, has taken recycling into its own hands by teaming up with Helmshore Recycling to make recycling as easy as possible for their clients and the local ...
- Bright & Beautiful Malvern and Worcester celebrates hugely successful second year in business with 170% growth in turnover
- 02 October 2019
- Local award-winning Malvern entrepreneurs, Stuart Callister and Eve Winkler, have plenty to celebrate this month. In addition to their substantial increase in turnover, this month also marks the second-year anniversary of their professional domestic housekeeping franchise, Bright & Beautiful, ...
- Bright & Beautiful North Tyneside celebrates significant growth of over 140%
- 02 October 2019
- Award-winning North Tyneside entrepreneur, Helen Ross, is celebrating a significant milestone this week, with the second-year anniversary of her Bright & Beautiful professional domestic housekeeping franchise, coupled with a year of growth as turnover increased by over 140% from the previous ...
- Bright & Beautiful takes recycling into its own hands during Recycle Week
- 26 September 2019
- Banbury, UK (23 September 2019) – In support of Recycle Week (23-29 September), Bright & Beautiful, an eco-friendly national domestic professional housekeeping franchise business, is tasking its network of 65 franchises to take recycling into their own hands and take action to protect the ...
- Bright & Beautiful to fill gap in the market for premium cleaning business in Leamington Spa
- 18 September 2019
- As demand for premium cleaning services continues to grow in Warwickshire, one new business set to become a leading contender is Bright & Beautiful, who is today launching an eco-friendly professional housekeeping business to local homeowners in and around Leamington Spa. Bright & ...
- Deputy Head swaps classroom for boardroom to launch new eco-friendly housekeeping business
- 03 September 2019
- With 20 years of experience in the education sector, Ipswich based Alison Chilvers has today started her new journey by swapping the classroom for the boardroom with the launch of her new eco-friendly professional housekeeping franchise, Bright & Beautiful®, covering Ipswich, Bury St. Edmunds ...
- Bright & Beautiful Altrincham hits nine year high with 45% growth
- 08 August 2019
- Banbury, UK (7 August 2019) – With over 900 homes to clean and tidy every month across Cheshire and Greater Manchester, Bright & Beautiful Altrincham, part of the national domestic professional housekeeping franchise, is celebrating a significant milestone this month with its nine-year ...
- Newbury-based franchise business is ready to sweep Marlborough off its feet after celebrating three-years of eco-friendly housekeeping.
- 08 August 2019
- Banbury, UK (6 August 2019) – Newbury-based franchise owner, Mike Sheene, marked his three-year anniversary of running his professional domestic housekeeping business, Bright & Beautiful, by celebrating the business’ expansion into Marlborough. Since taking over the business in 2016, ...
- Local teacher ditches books for dusters by launching new eco-friendly cleaning business
- Banbury, UK (2 August 2019) - Yorkshire born and bred teacher Emma Bini has returned home to swap her career in education for a new national domestic housekeeping franchise business, Bright & Beautiful®, covering York, Wetherby, Boston Spa, Tadcaster and the surrounding areas. Prior ...
- Big cheese of the dairy industry takes on new eco-friendly cleaning business
- 16 July 2019
- Shropshire born and bred Adrian Hughes has returned home to trade life in the dairy industry for a new national domestic housekeeping franchise business, Bright & Beautiful®, covering Newport, Telford, Shrewsbury and its surrounding areas. Prior to becoming a new franchise owner, ...
- Wirral retail magnate cleans up high street with new Bright & Beautiful business
- 07 June 2019
- With over 35 years of experience managing multinational British retail chains, Wirral born and bred David Harrison has swapped life on the high street for a national domestic housekeeping franchise business, Bright & Beautiful®, covering the Wirral and its surrounding areas. Having ...
- Bright & Beautiful welcome first mother and daughter franchise team
- 03 June 2019
- Professional housekeeping services brand Bright & Beautiful, part of Neighbourly®, the world’s largest franchisor of home service brands, has welcomed its first ever mother daughter franchise team. Jane and Katie Brookes from Basingstoke will be running the professional housekeeping ...
- Bright & Beautiful launches first franchise in Wales
- 20 May 2019
- Bright & Beautiful a national domestic housekeeping service provider and part of Neighbourly®, the world’s largest franchisor of home service brands, has launched its first franchise in Wales this month as part of a major national expansion programme. Adelaide Morgan will be running ...
- Bright & Beautiful launches nationwide programme of Discovery Days
- 09 May 2019
- Bright & Beautiful a national domestic housekeeping service provider and part of Neighborly, formerly the Dwyer Group, is launching a new series of Discovery Days for potential franchise owners. The 2019 schedule is designed to deliver a real insight into running a Bright & ...
- Bright & Beautiful host tea party for elderly clients to help reduce social isolation
- 01 May 2019
- Bright & Beautiful, a Grays based ethical and eco-friendly professional housekeeping franchise business, hosted a tea party in April to reduce social isolation and loneliness for its elderly clients. Franchise owner, Niamh Wakeling and her team of four housekeepers, invited more than ...
- North Tyneside Bright & Beautiful wins ‘Employer of the Year’ for the North East
- 05 April 2019
- Bright & Beautiful, a North Tyneside ethical and eco-friendly professional housekeeping franchise business has been named ‘Employer of the Year’ for the North East at the Federation of Small Business (FSB) Excellence Awards 2019. Celebrating the win at last week’s annual awards, ...
- Bright & Beautiful franchise owner in the running for national award
- 18 March 2019
- Cleaning entrepreneur Sarah Reeves has been named as one of only three business owners to be shortlisted for a national award which recognizes franchise owners going above and beyond for their customers. Sarah owns the Buckinghamshire Bright & Beautiful professional housekeeping ...
- Home is where the heart is for local Derby-based eco-friendly housekeeping business
- 18 February 2019
- Derby-based franchise owner, Toni Hibbert, is today celebrating a successful first year in business running her professional housekeeping business, Bright & Beautiful, whilst creating opportunities for local employment. Launched on 14th February 2018, Toni now employs nine trusted ...
- Business boost for Rossendale as eco-friendly housekeeping franchise opens new shop
- 15 January 2019
- Rossendale has been given a business boost with a new eco-friendly cleaning and laundry shop set to open in its town centre. Bright & Beautiful, the award-winning professional domestic housekeeping franchise, will open its doors on 18th January to local residents in and around the town. ...
- Bright & Beautiful hits 60 franchise milestone
- 10 January 2019
- Bright & Beautiful, a national domestic housekeeping service provider and part of Neighborly, formerly the Dwyer Group, is welcoming four new franchisees to its growing network, taking the number across the UK to 60. Alex Vorwerg will be taking over the Sandbach and Nantwich franchise ...
- Malvern couple toast phenomenal first franchise year
- 12 December 2018
- Malvern couple Stuart Callister and Eve Winkler are celebrating a hugely successful first year in business running their Bright & Beautiful franchise, a national domestic housekeeping service provider and part of Neighborly, formerly the Dwyer Group, Having launched in Malvern in ...
- Bright & Beautiful packs a punch for Macmillan
- 12 December 2018
- Chorley based Bright & Beautiful franchise owner, Laura Brookes, had a knockout win on 8th December, when she took part in a white collar boxing event in aid of Macmillan Cancer Support, raising over £750. Having never stepped into a boxing ring in her life, Laura gave herself a ...
- Ethical housekeeping franchise earns top business award
- 22 November 2018
- A North Tyneside professional domestic housekeeping franchise business, Bright & Beautiful, has won the prestigious ‘New Business of the Year’ award at the North Tyneside Business Awards 2018. Celebrating the win at last week’s annual awards, Helen Ross, business owner of Bright ...
- Dwyer Group brands join forces to support BBC DIY SOS
- 22 August 2018
- North East based Drain Doctor and Bright & Beautiful contributed their drainage and housekeeping services to a newly adapted home in North Shields for a family featured on BBC DIY SOS. The teams from Drain Doctor and Bright & Beautiful attended the Big Reveal on 16thAugust to ...
- Bright & Beautiful welcomes five new franchisees in national expansion programme
- 26 July 2018
- Bright & Beautiful a national domestic housekeeping service provider and part of the Dwyer Group, is welcoming five new franchisees to its network, taking the number across the UK to 57. The five new franchises, two of which are run by husband and wife teams, join the award winning ...
- Bright & Beautiful reaches £6million milestone with plans to create 500 new jobs
- 30 April 2018
- Bright & Beautiful a domestic housekeeping service provider, part of the Dwyer Group, has a nationwide franchise network which has exceeded a £6million annual turnover this month, its highest revenue point since the company launched in Manchester in 2007. The award-winning Cheadle ...
- Bright & Beautiful appoints VP Operations to join expanding team
- 31 January 2018
- Bright & Beautiful domestic housekeeping services, part of the Dwyer Group, has appointed Julie Gelder as VP Operations to take the business into 2018, which it plans to make its most ambitious growth year to date. Launched in 2007, Bright & Beautiful now has 55 franchises ...
- Sue Moore appointed new managing director of Bright & Beautiful
- 14 August 2017
- Sue Moore has been appointed as the new President and MD of Bright & Beautiful domestic homecare services, following the company’s recent acquisition by the Dwyer Group, one of the world’s largest parent companies of trade service brands and an international powerhouse in franchising. ...
- Dwyer Group® Acquires Bright & Beautiful®
- 18 April 2017
- Deal adds more than 50 franchise units and grows Dwyer Group to £1.2B in system-wide sales. The Dwyer Group, Inc., one of the world’s largest parent companies of trade service brands, has completed the add-on acquisition of Bright & Beautiful, a home cleaning service based in ...
- Bright & Beautiful franchise swaps cleaning cloths for charity shoeboxes in support of Operation Christmas Child
- 10 January 2017
- Professional housekeeping franchise, Bright & Beautiful, volunteered to spend the day at a Derby depot on 14 November to pack shoeboxes full of toys, clothes and supplies for Operation Christmas Child, a project of Samaritan's Purse, to deliver gift-filled shoeboxes to over 146 million children ...
- I love seeing the impact we as a team have on our clients.
- Before beginning her Bright & Beautiful journey in 2017, Delpreet Shergill worked in the engineering sector as a recruitment consultant but felt that she needed to take charge of her own schedule and her future. “I decided to start my own business because I wanted more of an equal work life ...
- Toni’s Sales & Marketing background provided her with a strong skillset to build a successful franchise!
- To some, the name Toni Hibbert may spark thoughts of a famous Everton footballer, however in a continued theme of success our Toni Hibbert is the proactive owner of Bright & Beautiful Derby. Starting a business was a natural progression for Toni, having enjoyed a successful career in the Health ...
- Drastically Improving Clients Lives through Excellent Customer Service
- After overcoming two redundancies during the recession, Sarah decided to take matters into her own hands. In 2012 she started Bright & Beautiful Aylesbury & the Chilterns and has in turn created a business that is making a substantial difference within her community. Over the course ...
- Mike Sheene
- After 30 years of building a successful career in sales, Mike Sheene decided to fulfil a lifelong ambition of becoming his own boss. He took over an existing Bright & Beautiful location in 2016 and hasn’t looked back since. “I had been thinking about retiring from sales for some time since I ...
- Bright & Beautiful Celebrates Record Breaking Year in 2021
- 03 March 2022
- Bright & Beautiful provides professional cleaning services throughout the UK. Your local solution for all cleaning needs. Everything from freshly ironed laundry, right down to a tailored clean of your house, according to your specification.