The company offers the design, supply, installation, and maintenance of a range of fire suppression systems, including sprinkler systems, dry and wet risers, hose reels, and fire alarms.
Priding itself on its outstanding services and large, loyal client base, the company is accredited by the LPCB to LPS 1048.
The business is now being offered for sale to facilitate retirement plans.
- Most of the company’s client base provides ongoing, repeat business through bi-annual and annual contracts.
- Strong second-tier management team in place.
- Operates from premises that can be included in the sale on a leasehold basis.
- As it is often operating at capacity, the company could immediately increase its turnover by recruiting additional, skilled staff.
- Turnover in excess of £2.3m in YE23, with an adjusted EBITDA of £688k.