The company is a furniture and equipment hire company catering to the events industry, offering a vast stock portfolio of tables, chairs, table linen, crockery, cutlery, glassware and kitchen equipment.
Operating across Scotland, the company caters to commercial clients across the hospitality and events sector, including venues, caterers and wedding planners, as well as to local council or commercial organisers of specific events and private individuals.
The company is being offered for sale to facilitate the shareholders’ retirement.
- Additional revenue generated from delivery and cleaning fees, with losses or damage covered by a refundable security deposit pair at time of order.
- Database of circa 1,726 active clients, including the organisers of several well-known annual events, with some relationships spanning up to 20 years.
- Diverse client base offers protection against downturn in any sector.
- Revenue generated year-round, with peaks in summer and December
- Strong second-tier management team in place.
- Operates from shareholder-owned leasehold premises, which may be included in the sale on a freehold or rental option.
Turnover circa £1.32 million in YE22.
YE23 six month management turnover of £963k.