This Young Person Rehabilitation and Recovery Centre business was launched in 2018 by the current owners and provides support services to young people with learning difficulties, mental health and substance abuse issues. Located in Brentford with three operational sites, the business provides temporary housing for the most vulnerable in society and uses their highly trained and experienced staff to improve the lives of those that need it most.
1. Contracts agreed with local authorities and councils to deliver services
2. Fully trained and experienced staff
3. High staff to client ratio
4. Proven system and processes to deliver efficient and effective care
5. Staff trained in combat and self-defence
6. Drugs and substance misuse officer on-hand
Financing may be available for qualified buyers.
For additional details or to arrange to view the business, please contact Sunil Misra on