Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
A FENSA registered window and door manufacturing and installation company for UPVC windows, doors and patio/conservatory products, in addition to the supply of aluminium products, timber doors and windows, and glazing services. With numerous industry accreditations, and a strong network of industry relationships with suppliers and complementary subcontractors, the company is in a prime position to grow its average contract value with major clients over the coming years and expand its geographical foothold across the UK.
• Holds several longstanding framework agreements with main contractors and district councils, some of which span over 5 years, and guarantee c£1m worth of works per annum.
• Often invited to tender for major frameworks across its region, as a result of its established reputation, and exceptional workmanship.
• Strong second-tier management team in place, capable of managing day-to-day operations with relative autonomy from existing shareholders, including a long-standing factory manager.
• Multiple industry associations and strong supplier relationships ensure that high quality products are manufactured to meet all required industry standards.
• The vast majority of products are manufactured in-house at the company’s factory, enabling it to retain stringent quality control measures and effectively manage production processes.
• Secure an established manufacturing and installation operation with decades of expertise, and a team of experienced, long-standing staff.
• Gain several highly lucrative relationships with main contractors, house builders and local councils, and accompanying framework agreements spanning over five years. Opportunity to secure a successful business model with a niche in the social housing sector and expand market share in this area over time.
• Potential to increase the level of installation and maintenance work that the company is engaged with, in addition to developing its building contractor services.
• Opportunity for a potential acquirer to secure a regional foothold from which to increase its market share.
• Opportunity for an acquirer with the required resources to rapidly expand operations and cater to demand that the company currently turns away due to capacity. Opportunity for a main contractor to bring an established operation in-house, streamlining costs and enhancing its service offering.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business