Choose your country

Or view all businesses for sale


Sell Your Business


Wiltshire Farm Foods In Stirling Scotland For Sale

Crieff, Perth and Kinross
Asking Price:
£200K - £500K
Net Profit:
Available on request

Established for over 25 years, an award winning BFA franchise and the UK’s foremost frozen meal delivery service. We have worked hard over the years to create delicious and nutritious frozen ready meals that our customers will enjoy – taking the hassle out of cooking, and giving more time for the fun things in life. We have an exciting resale opportunity in Stirling Scotland

Property information




Industrial estate, not prime retail location.

Premises Details:

Offices combined with warehouse area where a frozen coldstore is based

Business Operation

Expansion Potential:

There are over 9 million people aged 65 and over in the UK, and this figure is growing all the time. As a result, the need for our food delivery service is on the rise. So we have franchises for sale and exciting opportunities for growth.

Reasons for selling:

In house territory being re-franchised

Trading hours:

Mon-Fri standard business hours, with earlier starts for delivery drivers

Years established:

Franchise Information

Franchise opportunity:

Franchise Resale

Franchise terms:

Franchise agreement is 7 years, which is renewable free of charge should both parties wish to do so

Other Information

Support & training:

You will be required to do 1 week induction within a franchise prior to go live. When you start a franchise you will receive 2 weeks of IT support to help you manage the day-to-day operation of your business. You will also be assigned a dedicated Business Manager to help you formulate your marketing plan and advise you on an ongoing basis.

You will also attend quarterly regional meetings with fellow franchisees and an annual conference where we lay out our strategy for the year ahead. We encourage strong and open communications within the network

Owner financing:
Owner financing is available. Please contact the seller for more information.
Financing available:

Major lenders are familiar with the Wiltshire Farm Foods business model. Typically banks would be prepared to lend 70% of the total purchase price, the remaining 30% would be required upfront in the form of liquid capital

Login or register to view link
Related Documents:

Contact Information

    1. Your Address

    2. Optional
  1. Optional
  1. What will happen?

    We will pass a copy of your enquiry information, along with the name of the business you enquired on to finance specialists Rangewell. They will contact you in due course about financing your business purchase.

By submitting this form, you confirm that you agree to our Terms and Conditions. Please note that will send the above details to Wiltshire Farm Foods Franchise. For more information about how we use your data, read our privacy policy.

Selling your business?

If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.

Sell Your Business

Are you a Business Owner?

Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing today

Get Started Here

Are you a Business Broker?

Set up your BrokerWeb Account and list multiple businesses

Get Started Here