Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Well established glamping site with outstanding owner’s accommodation, exceptional views and close to the renowned ski resort of Glenshee in Scotland
• Architect designed, 4-bedroom owner’s accommodation – completely re-built in 2001
• 10 Glamping units comprising
• Bothy, with residential conversion potential, subject to planning
• Unique Lama trekking business
• Established and profitable business with further growth potential over a 10 acre site
• Ideal lifestyle purchase
• Successful year round holiday business
• 30 miles north of Perth and close to the Glenshee ski resort in the Cairngorms National Park
The park is located within the small settlement of Blacklunans at the Southern foot of Mount Blair on the Black water. Glenshee Ski Centre, the largest ski resort in Scotland, is 14 miles away and Perth lies 30 miles to the south of the site. This area of Perthshire is perfect for lovers of the great outdoors with mountain biking, stalking, hill walking, fishing and shooting all available locally. It is an ideal base from where to tour Scotland with Glamis Castle, Scone Palace, Pitlochry & all the major cities within 2 hour’s drive.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business