Black Bull Inn
4 Vennel Street, Dalry, Ayrshire, KA24 4AF
• Reputable and established public house
• Been in the same family since 1988
• Wet led- Public bar with pool table and lounge
• Large 3 bedroom owners flat above
• Extensive outside seating/patio area
• Prominent location, close to local amenities
• Excellent first-time buyer opportunity/addition to portfolio
• Potential to introduce food offering (STPP)
Having been in the same family since 1988, the Black Bull Inn has built up an excellent reputation within the town of Dalry and benefits from strong local repeat trade and is known as very much the hub of the community. Over the year the Inn supports darts and pool teams with the annual sponsorship of the 2 local football teams, Dalry Amateurs and Dalry Thistle Juniors, which have their after-game hospitality in the pub.
The pub is run very much to suit our clients’ requirements with the assistance of c. 6 part time staff as and when required, trading form 11-12 Sun, Mon, Tues and Wed and 11-1am on a Thurs, Fri and Sat.
Each Saturday from 8 – 1am is Karaoke which proves a big hit throughout the year and is well supported each week.
Sky Sports and BT Sport are also shown in the pub.
The sale of the Black Bull Inn offers a great opportunity for a first-time buyer looking to get into the trade and purchase a well-established locals bar with spacious owners accommodation above or would also work well as part of a small private pub portfolio, with potential to grow on an already steady trade.