Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Privately-owned UK Company offering bespoke, customised lightweight vehicles to a UK and International Client base.
Specialists in lightweight body design for commercial vehicles.
Using state-of-the art polypropylene materials, a range of revolutionary vehicles offer a number of benefits to customers including:
Reduced carbon footprint
• Offering Companies, a choice of LCV’s manufactured with fully recyclable materials that benefit from reduced running costs, reduced carbon footprint and improved payload capacity
• Flexible finance packages available on all LCV
• Full aftercare service and Bodyshop
• Comprehensive range of LCV offered
• ‘In house’ design team capable of a ‘one-off vehicle’ or specific fleet upgrades or replacement
• Excellent reputation across the industry for service and product quality
With a facility that is fully bespoke, this Business can create the perfect vehicle to suit the operational requirements of any business.
Based in a 35,000 square foot production facility. A state-of-the-art factory has been designed to deliver the best quality vehicles every time.
Available as freehold and leasehold
Midlands - UK
Based in a 25,000 square foot production facility in the Midlands. A state-of-the-art factory has been designed to deliver the best quality vehicles every time.
• The range of LCV and services supplied by this business offers the ultimate in quality, design flexibility, affordability and attention to detail. The company has earned and maintained an impressive base of satisfied repeat account clients and continues to attract new referrals
• The strengths of this company include its expansive LCV knowledge, and its technical expertise
• Strong technical support on product design and feasibility, backed by expertise in areas such as quality systems and production management, gives a leading edge over competition
• Flexible, multi-skilled and loyal workforce, with a diversified product range and manufacturing processes in various materials, unrivalled trade reputation and excellent working relationship with suppliers
• Large client base in the UK
• Huge opportunity for significant sales growth both in the UK and Overseas
The current Directors set an exit strategy based upon key targets being attained within a maximum timeframe of 5 years.
The Business is at a stage where these targets have been surpassed and the next stage in significant growth for the Company can best be delivered in the hands of a company with greater managerial and financial resources.
Within the Company lies a strong, resilient management team who can continue with the business when the Directors are absent for a period.
Asset based Finance
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business