Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
In the same ownership for 14 years, this very well established, and highly reputable business is being sold due to a forced retirement for the owner.
The business does not do any advertising, has no website or social media presence, yet year on year maintains a strong level of business by word of mouth and repeat business. The owner primarily is a one-man operator; however, he brings in a subby for most of the work. This relationship can easily be continued with a new owner if required. The business is being offered for sale without the equipment and transit tipper van however, these can be included if required and an additional price can be provided on request.
Financials: Will be available on completion of an NDA
- Same ownership for 14 years
- Mainly domestic work, with some commercial
- All work within a 10-mile radius, Leicester and S Leicestershire
- Tree trimming, Hedge trimming, Landscaping
- Excellent reputation within the industry
- Loyal client base, good repeat business, booked out 5-6 weeks in advance. Always having to turn work away, both domestic and commercial
- Potential for expansion – a two-man team could in effect double the sales income
- Fully qualified training can be provided by the owner as he is a City & Guilds/NPTC instructor on Tree Surgery courses, to ensure an excellent handover
- Genuine reason for sale – retirement on medical grounds
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business