Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Well located in the heart of Paignton, a stone’s throw from the beach, the Clifton at Paignton is a traditional Hotel, with delightful bedrooms in a neutral, bright & airy style and is ideally suited to mature guests, being on level ground for all the amenities, shops, restaurants, tourist activities, and the train & bus station
With 14 letting rooms, across single, double, king size and family rooms, with en-suite or private facilities. There is a good size Lounge with Licensed Bar for guests to enjoy and the dining room has covers for 28 guests, with a commercial kitchen, refitted in recent years in stainless steel.
* Fabulous location close to beach
* Current owners retiring after 23 years with established repeat business
* Previously 2 properties - 2 entrances & 2 staircases, ideal for a mixed trade business or 2 couple owners
* Lounge, bar and dining room to run on 28 covers
* Commercial kitchen with range cooker
* Letting rooms to first and second floors
* Owners accommodation with bedroom, lounge and bathroom, plus office
* Parking for 5 vehicles to front
* Covered area to rear plus courtyard
* Super position in Torbay within the English Riviera - 22 miles of stunning beaches
* Many amenities & tourist attractions to attract business & tourist trade
* Currently operating as a lifestyle business and closed for the winter. Open March -Sept.
* Huge potential to expand and develop the business
Viewings: All viewings must be made through BusinessXchange the agents acting for the sale.
Floorplan & Energy Performance Certificate available on request.
Fixtures & Fittings: Trade fixtures & fittings, plant & equipment are included in the freehold sale, except for the vendor’s private inventory which will be provided to the buyer prior to exchange of contracts.
Services: Mains electricity, gas & water are connected but BusinessXchange have made no tests of these services.
Business Rates: Please make your own enquiries in regard to business rates and any small business relief available to you.
Misrepresentation Act: Misrepresentation Act 1967. The commercial property particulars are not considered a formal offer, they are only for information and to give a general idea of the property. These particulars must not be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, no liability can be accepted for their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of the particulars.
Bedroom, lounge, bathroom
In the heart of Paignton, close to the beach
Plenty of potential to develop the business and the property
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business