Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
• Taking £1,300 per week
• Rent £231 per week
• Very busy main road
• Seating for approx 24
• Close to a large amount of industry and a densely populated residential area
• Very high levels of passing trade
• Huge scope to introduce earlier openings, later closes & weekend openings
• Close to Brierfield railway station
• Owner parking to rear
• Hours of Opening 11:30am-2:00pm & 4:00pm – 7:00pm Monday-Friday
• 10 year lease from 2018, with 5 yearly rent reviews
10 year lease from 2018, with 5 yearly rent reviews
£12,012 per annum
Prominently located on a very busy main road, close to Brierfield railway station, a large amount of industry & a densely populated residential area. The business also benefits from very high levels of passing trade.
The prominent corner premises provides, entrance, waiting / ordering area, cafe seating area for approximately 24, 3 pan, 1 scuttle, 3 display box range, free standing 6 pot bain marie & WC facilities. Stairs lead down to large storage room / staff area, large preparation kitchen with cold storage, washing up area, exit to bin area and car park.
11:30am-2:00pm & 4:00pm – 7:00pm Monday-Friday
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business