Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
The development, which is currently under construction is to comprise the proposed Micro pub of 1421 sqft adjoining a Coop Convenience Store of 4000sqft. The development is served by a 30 space car park. It is proposed that the Micro Pub will have the benefit of 8 parking spaces.
It is proposed that the units will be handed over to the successful Tenant and the Coop in Autumn/Winter 2020 to a developers shell specification, ready for the Tenant to fit out.
The site is located at the junction of Longford Road and Ascot Drive in an established good quality densely populated residential area approximately 0.75 miles south west of Cannock town centre.
Furthermore, various commercial users are located on the Wolverhampton Road, the A4601, and Watling Street the A5 within 0.5 miles particularly the Cedars Business Park which comprises a range of out of town retail and light industrial units.
• New build unit of 1421 sqft.
• To adjoin Co-op Convenience Store.
• Good quality residential area with established commercial estate and business park closeby.
• Prominent location on busy main road.
• Handover proposed Autumn/Winter 2020.
• New 15 Year FRI Lease available. Initial Rent £19,500 p.a.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business