Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
The the world’s largest supplementary education provider offering individualised maths and English programmes to help any child of any ability to progress and reach their potential.
* Established for over 60 years
* 4.3 million students worldwide
* Over 600 study centres and over 73,000 students in the UK
** East Sheen opened in February 2015 with no students on the roll and has grown quickly over the three years we have been open.
** We have expanded by 40-60 students each year and anticipate that by the end of February 2018 student numbers will be between 160 and 170.
Reasons for Growth:
Positive word of mouth generated nationally and locally about the method and about the quality of the study centre has secured this fast growth. The friendly faces and positive attitudes of the staff members have helped ensure that each student has an enjoyable regular visit to the study centre.
* Located close to the busy Sheen Lane with shops, bars and restaurants and is less than 5 minute walk from Mortlake train station and the many buses which run along the Upper Richmond Road.
* The centre is located centrally between East Sheen, Mortlake, Barnes, and Kew thus making it convenient for students from each of these areas to attend.
* Students often travel from further afield to attend the Saturday session which is not generally offered by other Kumon centres in the area.
* There is free on-street parking around the centre.
* The East Sheen study centre runs from a warm, bright, and airy downstairs classroom.
* Dedicated entrance and exit means signs can be clearly displayed on the street outside.
Potential for Further Growth:
The market potential allowing for continued growth in East Sheen remains high. There are many ‘outstanding’ primary schools in close proximity to the centre and many parents from these will seek supplementary education for their children in order to secure a place at a selective school or ensure success at a local school.
Along with this, less than a five minute walk away, is the exciting development of the Mortlake Brewery Site which, on completion, will bring new housing, a secondary school, shops, bars and restaurants, improved parking and improved transport links and thus will also bring a new and increased customer base.
Not only this, the development will also create the exciting opportunity to take advantage of the attractive commercial package and relocate into a shiny new commercial venue in the near future.
* The world’s largest supplementary education provider offering individualised maths and English programmes to help any child of any ability to progress and reach their potential.
* Whilst there are many other suppliers of supplementary education in the area, this remains the longest standing and well respected supplier nationally.
* Positive word of mouth has ensured continued growth.
(These hours can be altered/extended by the purchaser)
+ 20 hours class prep and admin (flexible)
The selection process will be undertaken by the Franchisor
* Franchisor provides full training in the ‘method’.
* This begins with an initial information session and a maths and English proficiency assessment.
* This is then followed by an interview and, if successful, a training period spread over 6 weeks.
* The next information session is in London on Wednesday 14th February with further dates following on in March.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business