Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
The company is a well-established garden maintenance, design and landscaping business located in the heart of the Thames Valley, based in South Oxfordshire. It has long established clients covering both the commercial and residential sectors.
The business’s competitive advantage comes from its reputation, strong brand and high quality service provision.
· Substantial goodwill through 32 years of successful trading
· A strong client base of repeatable business
· A good health and safety record backed up by industry recognised accreditations
· Well located facilities –depot with green waste facility
· Turnover is evenly distributed between commercial and residential customers
· The business has continued to invest in the latest equipment
· Equipment and vehicle assets are included within the sale
· The Website as a key point of reference
· There is an even distribution of income across the customer base
· The business is highly scalable
Annual rolling lease
The firm operates from an agricultural location acting as a depot. Office space is within the owners domestic premises.
The new owner would be able to develop and exploit the business by increasing the current marketing and sales activity, and not only expand through new customer acquisition but also through the prospect of increasing the services within the existing customer base.
The company is renowned locally, specifically within the private (residential), local government (schools and social housing) and commercial (estate management and local business) sectors.
The owner of the business is planning to re-locate to the North of England for personal reasons. He is
willing to consider offers for an outright sale, however, he will be pleased to work with the new owner(s)
for a reasonable hand-over period post sale.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business