Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
The Red Lion is described in brief as follows:-
* Well established, catering-driven outlet
* Situated in a very popular sizeable village adjoining York yet retaining a traditional village environment
* Sizeable premises comprising lounge, lounge bar, dining room, 3 bed proprietor's flat and large car park
* Fitted out and equipped to a high standard - excellent catering kitchen
* Sales in excess of £8,000 gross per week
FOR SALE: £79,500 FOR THE LEASE, BUSINESS GOODWILL, FIXTURES AND FITTINGS PLUS STOCK AT VALUATION
The property is the subject of a 15 year lease from January 2007 at a rent of £35,000 per annum, exclusive, and on full repairing and insuring terms. There is a full tie in respect of draught and bottled beers, ciders, stouts, wines, spirits and minerals.
£35,000 per annum
See sales particulars.
Knapton is a sizeable village adjoining the City of York.
See sales particulars
See Sales Particulars
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business