Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Licensed thai restaurant with 2 bed flat, sought after 1st & 2nd floor premises, in centre of affluent market town, hampshire. Estab in 1990. Offering authentic Thai cuisine. #1 listing on TripAdvisor. Attractively decorated, air conditioned, 1st floor restaurant seats 60. Well equipped catering kitchen. 2 bed 2nd floor flat and 2 car parking spaces. Retirement sale – same hands 17 yrs. Run under occasional supervision. Open only 6 evenings a week. T/O £6,500 pw. Recorded T/O £316,460 ex VAT (13.25% take aways). GP £217,419 (68.7%). Offered with a new lease at rental of £26,400 p.a.x. - £140,000 + S.A.V. (Ref. C.3717)
The premises are offered with the benefit of a new lease – the length of which is negotiable – continuing at the current rental of £26,400 per annum, exclusive (£2,200 per calendar month) but subject to rent reviews in future years.
£26,400 per annum
The second floor flat is currently occupied by the staff and comprises: an entrance hall/office area, a double bedroom, a single bedroom (former kitchen) with gas central heating boiler, a sitting room with double aspect windows and a shower room with shower cubicle, toilet, wash hand basin and a washing machine.
Occupying a sought after location in the centre of an affluent Hampshire market town.
• Twin glazed entrance doors from the street, with stairs beyond, give access to a most attractively decorated, first floor restaurant, which has the benefit of both gas fired central heating and 2 wall mounted air condition units
• The restaurant has 16 oak tables and high-back leather look chairs comfortably accommodate approximately 60 covers
• A contemporary atmosphere is enhanced by two-tone charcoal and grey colour painted walls, gold curtains, gilt framed mirrors and a Karndean wood plank effect floor covering
• There is a well equipped corner bar/servery that includes an Epos till, double door fridge, glass washer and a wash hand basin
• In addition, there is a carpeted area with several stools for waiting take-away customers
• Leading off the seating area there are separate, well-appointed ladies’ and gentlemen’s toilet facilities
• To the rear of the bar/servery there is a still area that has the benefit of: a service hatch to the adjoining kitchen. The still area includes a wine fridge, a coffee maker, an ice maker, a microwave oven and 2 small freezers
• The well equipped catering kitchen includes: a 6-burner gas cooker, a 2-pan deep fryer, a 3-burner wok, 2 microwave ovens, extraction hood, stainless steel preparation tables and a wash-up area with commercial sink unit and a wash hand basin
• On the second floor there is a shelved store room that includes 4 freezers and a fridge
• 2 car parking spaces are located nearby, as well as a bin area
Scope to open at lunchtime and on Sunday.
Open 6 evenings a week, from 6.30 pm until 10.30 pm (last orders) from Monday to Thursday and opening at 5.30 pm on Friday and Saturday. The restaurant is therefore closed all day Sunday and is not open at lunchtime.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business