Woodys Restaurant, located on Prince of Wales Road, is a characterful property which has recently undergone a full refurbishment programme, transforming the premises from a once tired space, to a modern, clean and crisp trading area.
Situated in the ever popular south-hams town of Kingsbridge which provides an excellent range of independent boutique shops, health centre, 2 large supermarkets, leisure centre, library, schools and churches. Close by there are moorings, quays and slipways at the head of the Kingsbridge/Salcombe Estuary. The area has an abundance of sandy beaches and cliff top walks with the popular sailing towns of Dartmouth and Salcombe within easy reach. Kingsbridge is 13 miles south of Totnes, 40 miles southwest of Exeter and 20 miles east of Plymouth.
• Our Ref: CD-40034
• Recently fully refurbished premises
• Great opportunity in this popular South Hams location
• Fantastic ground floor trading area for 60+ guests
• Rear courtyard seating for 40+
• First floor owners 2-bed accommodation
• Well followed business trading evenings only
• Would suit a range of operators
• LH Price: £49,950
• Rent: £35,000per annum