Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Attractive Freehold Village Freehouse in Chevington, Suffolk
* Beautifully appointed Suffolk village freehouse
* Lounge bar (18), dining areas (34), fitted kitchen
* 4 bed owner's accommodation, self-contained letting room
* Large patrons car park (20), enclosed beer garden
* Ideal for a chef/proprietor, must be viewed
The Greyhound comprises a detached two storey property constructed of brick with flint gable end under a pitched slate roof. The property over the years has been extended to the rear. A separate converted barn provides self-contained letting accommodation. Located to the rear is a large patron's car park and lawned beer garden. Private owner's accommodation is located over the first floor.
The west Suffolk village of Chevington lies approximately 7 miles from the historic cathedral town of Bury St Edmunds, and is located within a rural setting. The village has a residential population of just under 700 people with the village accessible via the A134 and A14.
* EPC Rating : C
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business