Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
You are invited to turn your passion for Singing, Music or Drama into your dream job by joining an award-winning performing arts franchise.
This is a rare opportunity to buy a well-established & profitable Little Voices franchise in the Welwyn/Hatfield area that enjoys an excellent reputation & offers significant opportunity for further growth.
With schools under increasing pressure to focus on the core subjects, music & drama are falling off the curriculum, so there’s never been a better time to invest in a performing arts business.
Little Voices is an award-winning business that builds confidence and nurtures talent in children & young people aged 4-18 through inspirational drama and singing classes that follow the LAMDA syllabus. The current owner has put a lot of love and care into this business and it shows – parents and pupils are very happy and the pupil retention rate is very high.
Running a Little Voices franchise is an opportunity to make a real difference to children in your local community and help them reach their full potential.
The well-established Little Voices Welwyn Hatfield franchise is located in an affluent area, with lessons taking place at a local ‘outstanding’ rated primary school. The owner is reluctantly selling due to relocation to a different part of the country. It has an excellent reputation and with the current owner devoting only around 6-7 hours per week to the business, generates sales of £23k and earnings of c £12k per annum.
As a Little Voices franchisee, you’ll enjoy:
● flexible & part time working options – build your business around your strengths & skillset, as well as your work or other commitments;
● weekends off – all lessons take place mid-week;
● the status of being recognized as an official LAMDA partner;
● being part of an award-winning franchise network, with a consistent 98.5% franchisee satisfaction rate over 12 years;
● the support of a dedicated franchise team who’ll help you every step of the way.
The franchise has worked hard to ensure that Little Voices lessons can continue to run despite the pandemic - either online, during the lockdowns; or face-to-face but socially distanced when restrictions are lifted - which means that the level of income remains consistent with pre-COVID levels.
Due to small class sizes and excellent infrastructure, online lessons are continuing to run smoothly and parents and pupils are happy.
“Jane and the team in Head Office are there to hold your hand every step of the way. If you want a small business running one night a week you can do that, or if you want a huge Little Voices empire, you can do that too! It’s totally up to you.” – Julie, Little Voices Peterborough franchisee
There are significant growth opportunities for a new owner:
● the current owner does not teach which provides an immediate opportunity to increase profitability for someone with the right skillset.
● there is a second territory owned by the franchise that has not been cultivated to date.
● demand is expected to grow through 2021 and beyond with the benefits of music and drama education widely publicized, yet with a reduced presence in the school curriculum
● LV has fantastic relationships with local schools and a ‘schools partnership programme’ that means the buyer has the opportunity to operate within schools during the daytime, increasing revenue.
The guide price for assets and goodwill is £29,950 and the vendor will be pleased to provide an appropriate handover. The purchaser will be required to sign a franchise agreement.
Please do not attempt to contact the vendor direct.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business