SUBWAY FRANCHISE FOR SALE, CLOSE TO BUS STATION & FERRY TERMINAL, HIGH STREET, GOSPORT, HANTS. Opened by Vendors in 2006 – retirement sale. Eye-catching, air-con shop with pavement seating for 16 & internal seating for 16 people. Fully fitted & equipped. Internal access only to 1st & 2nd floor offices. Run under management. Open from 10 am to 7/9 pm – 7 days. Scope to open earlier for breakfasts. Average net weekly takings £6,650 (ex VAT). GP 72%. NB 12.5% Royalty/Ad fee payable. 10 yr lease from May 2018 at £19,000 p.a.x. - OIRO £150,000 + S.A.V. (Ref. C.3828)
- Asking Price:
- £150,000 Furniture / Fixtures included
- Net Profit:
- Available on request
- Lease Terms:
The premises are held on a sub-lease from Subway for a term of 10 years, which commenced in May 2018. We are advised that the current rental amounts to £19,000 per annum, exclusive, which is subject to a rent review in May 2023 for the remaining 5 years of the term.
- Leasehold Rent:
£19,000 per annum
Occupying a prominent High Street position, close to many well-known multiple retailers, benefiting from the continual flow of passing shoppers.
- Premises Details:
• Eye-catching single fronted shop has pavement seating for approximately 16 people
• Ground floor unit extends to approximately 67.9 sq.m* (730 sq.ft*) in total * dimensions taken from VOA website
• The air-conditioned unit is fitted out in the Franchisors livery, having a tiled floor covering, drinks display fridge and space to seat 16 people
• There is a full fitted service and take away counter, inset with refrigerated fillings cabinet, Epos till and a bake-off oven etc.
• To the rear of the premises there is a store room with a large walk-in chiller and a walk-in fridge, opposite which there is a wash-up area
• Also on the ground floor there is a syrup room with staff lockers, a staff toilet and a lobby with a wash hand basin
• An internal flight of stairs give access up to unused first and second floor offices, which measure: 33.3 sq.m* (358 sq.ft*) and 31.7 sq.m* (341 sq.ft*), respectively, * dimensions taken from VOA website
- Energy Performance Rating:
- Expansion Potential:
Offering scope to open much earlier for breakfasts and later in the evenings.
- Reasons for selling:
Opened by the present Vendors in 2006 and only now offered for sale due to pending retirement reasons.
- Trading hours:
Currently open from 10.00 am until 7.00 pm from Sunday to Wednesday, closing at 9.00 pm on Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Offering scope to open much earlier for breakfasts and later in the evenings.
- 2 full-time and 4 part-time
- Years established:
- 15 years
- Franchise opportunity:
- Franchise terms:
Subway charge a Royalty Fee of 8% of the gross sales (net of VAT), plus an annual advertising fee of 4.5%. The Franchisee is also obliged to purchase all stock from the Franchisor. In addition, we understand that there is a Subway transfer fee of £8,000, which we are advised, includes the cost of a 2 week training course in Cambridge.