Cattle & Creel
74 West Clyde Street, Helensburgh, G84 8AX
• Stunning & well-established Restaurant & Bar
• Seafront trading position within popular & affluent town
• Designed & fitted to an exacting standard
• Circa 90 covers plus pavement seating
• Turnover £535,152 net of vat to 29/2/20
• Adjusted net profit £92,950
• Exceptional levels of turnover and profits throughout the pandemic
• Currently run completely under management
Cattle & Creel opened for business in December 2015, after our client purchased and knocked together two adjoining properties, and undertook a painstaking and substantial development to create the stunning premises that exist today.
In this time the business has developed a tremendous reputation for its food and service and enjoys a loyal and regular clientele derived from Helensburgh and the surrounding towns and villages, the Faslane Naval Base, as well as benefitting from high levels of tourist and day trippers.
The business prides itself on serving only the best quality local produce, celebrating the best of Scotland’s larder, and specialising in freshly caught Scottish seafood and locally sourced steaks and meats. The business also offers an extensive drinks menu, offering a good range of beers, wines, spirits and cocktails.
Due to our client’s other businesses, the Cattle & Creel is run completely under management and it is felt that it would benefit further from a more hands-on owner operator.