795 Maryhill Road, Glasgow, G20 7TL
• Well established Bar & Restaurant
• Prominent trading position in Glasgow’s west end
• Recently extended & completely refurbished to an exacting standard
• Stunning glass house Restaurant (c.60 covers) and Bar (45))
• Private beer garden & large external seating area (c.70)
• 2022 turnover £389,161 net of vat
• Surrounding amenities include Firhill Stadium & Murano St student village
The subjects previously traded as the Strathmore Bar, before rebranding as The Botany in 2018. The business has developed an enviable reputation for its quality gastro-pub style food and service, as well as an extensive drinks selection.
Focusing on providing fresh, locally sourced products where possible, the Botany offers a range of menus including a la carte, lunch and light bites, as well as a Sunday Roast, which have proved extremely popular and the business enjoys a loyal and regular clientele from the surrounding area as well as further afield.
The business is also popular with people just having a drink, and offers a large drinks menu with a large selection of draught and bottled beers, wines, whiskys and gins etc, as well as good cocktail selection.