Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
- Extensive 15 bedroom town centre hotel
- Immaculately presented
- Cosy public bar and dining area (30 covers)
- Function Space
- Reception and Management Office
- Planning consent approved to extend restaurant and relocate commercial kitchen
- Same owner operator for the past 12 years
The subjects comprise a traditionally built town hotel of 15 letting bedrooms with bar and restaurant areas as well as a first floor function room. The property is constructed in stone with accommodation over two principal floors under a multi-pitched slate covered roof. The property has been extended to the rear with a two storey extension under a pitched slate covered roof.
The Queens Head Hotel is located on Bridge Street in Kelso town centre, just off the main square. Kelso is a very affluent market town located within the Scottish Borders. The town lies within the county of Roxburghshire and sits on the junction of the Rivers Tweed and Teviot.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business