Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Multiple Sole Agent Importer/Exporter of Packaging Machines/Conveyor Systems.
Inc. spares, servicing and overhaul
This successful business was established in 1997 and specialises in providing a comprehensive range of filling and packaging systems to serve the diary, juice and water industries of Europe, including spare parts supply and maintenance service for filling and capping machines. The business has grown steadily in the past 10 years and has attained sole agency rights for two well renowned international companies who are market leaders in the field. Its extensive client base consists of British, Irish, Caribbean and European dairy, juice and soft drink producers.
The company has an exclusive and unique range of products and services that include:
• New Filling Equipment, filling Milk, Juice etc.
• New bottle Unscramblers, Bottle Rinsers, Conveyor Systems
• New Gable Top Carton Fillers
• Spare Parts for Fillers
• CNC Replacement change parts for Fillers, Lablers, Rinsers
• Extended Shelf Life Filling Systems taking juices/smoothie products to 45 day code life.(Recent installations for Innocent Juices and Princes Soft Drinks)
• 24 Hours Spare Parts Service Complete New and Refurbished Bottling Line Installations
• Refurbished Range of Fillers and Conveyors
The business has established an excellent reputation for quality products and unrivalled after-sales service, providing one of the most extensive maintenance and spare-parts back-up services in the industry. Through this continued commitment to client care and the business’s reputation for integrity, it has acquired several sole agency mandates.
The business also offers a niche engineering service to for capping and bottling handling equipment. This is used by many bottle and cap manufactures to ensure their products function on a fitting line.
The business has invested extensively in modern technology and employs expertly trained staff. Staff include fully trained mechanical and electrical service engineers.
Its premises are circa 2500 square feet and located on a 1/3 acre site with offices and a workshop in which machines are overhauled and filling lines assembled and includes all general engineering equipment used on a day-to-day basis including lathe, drills and welder units.
The business has established itself at the forefront of the industry with its continued commitment to quality and an excellent reputation for innovation. Its recently developed niche products include:
- Bottle and cap handling equipment for a subsidiary of Procter and Gamble
- Flavoured milk packaging equipment for Express Dairies
- Dairy system to cap standard glass bottles at 420 bottles per minute.
- Manufacture and supply of bulk cap feeders to various sites, taking machine storage from 400 caps to 4500 caps.
• Business provides 24 hours spare-parts and service backup on existing equipment
• Wide range of products available
• Friendly and efficient staff
• Excellent lines of communication with clients
• The equipment is the best available and offers excellent value for money
• Sole agencies for providing new equipment for worldwide market leading manufacturing companies
• Few competitors can match the standard of equipment
• No other suppliers have the same range of spares
• High profit margins
• Sole supplier to existing companies for service requirements
• Full turnkey line installations
• Spares are promptly supplied and delivered, providing a distinct competitive advantage
• Supplies niche bottle handling and capping systems
• Excellent opportunity to expand United Kingdom, Irish and European client base, not to mention the Middle East.
• Opportunity to expand advertising and increase new sale capabilities (no current direct sales people)
• Large new UK, Irish and European markets all of which are expanding very quickly
• New generation of fillers being supplied that will open new markets, providing excellent quality items at very competitive prices to the company fuelling already lucrative profit margins
The business is being offered for sale on an ongoing concern basis. All financial discussions will take place directly between the vendor and any interested party under the auspices of Turner Butler.
The business is in a very healthy state with turnover consistently circa £1,200,000 p.a. Gross profits circa £600,000+ p.a. Typical Adjusted EBITDA pre director drawings, circa £400,000+ p.a. Typical stock holding circa £20,000-spare parts and £150,000 equipment for sale. The business has very low overheads.
The business operates from leasehold premises consisting of circa 2,500 square feet office, workshop and storage space. Rent is circa £24,000 p.a.
However the vendor owns the premises outside the Limited company and would also be happy to sell the freehold should a new owner so require. We are advised the freehold value is circa £200,000.
The business has built up a strong advertising base from which to expand on. It markets its products in various directories, occasionally at exhibitions, in leaflets and brochures. There is excellent scope to utilise further and more assertive marketing methods in the form of the local and national press, as well as a direct sales force.
The business has a large local client base, and its large amounts of repeat business bear testimony to its excellent reputation. It has an Internet website that is user-friendly and well designed, and there is an opportunity to enhance the site and enable online quotes or purchases by visitors.
Planning exit strategy.
The owner is happy to assist with the hand over and the training so as to ensure the continuity of this successful business.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business