Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Superb Cotswolds 6 Bedroom Guest House
• Superb – 6 bedroom (all en-suite) Guest House
• Well established – trading 40 years
• Genuine retirement sale
• Highly visible trading position
• All year-round trade
• Well-appointed guest facilities
• Long established reputation and regular guest base
• Lots of further potential
• Extensive inventory of quality fixtures and fittings included
• Turnkey business
• Wonderful lifestyle opportunity
Falcon Commercial are delighted to be able to offer The Ivy House for sale. Trading for 40 years, owned by our client for 11 years and only being offered for sale because of their decision to retire. During our client’s stewardship it has built up an excellent reputation largely due to its welcoming atmosphere and friendly service.
Offering traditional bed and breakfast accommodation throughout the year, the business achieves a very respectable T/O of £84,000 per annum with good profits. The beautiful 1870’s property offers a wealth of period features, 6 bedrooms – all with en-suite and all business fixtures and fittings are included in the sale price.
The Ivy House represents an excellent opportunity to purchase a thriving privately run Guest House. It is ideal for those looking for a lifestyle change in a beautiful, affluent, and popular part of the country.
There is scope to further increase trade possibly by running a modest marketing campaign, in order to improve upon the already impressive levels of turnover achieved in the hands of the current proprietors.
Cirencester is regarded as the Capital of the Cotswolds and is a market town offering a wealth of quality shops, restaurants, cafes and leisure facilities. It dates from Roman times and the town centre focuses around the beautiful church and market square, with pretty side streets meandering through the town, bordering on one side the stunning Cirencester Park. Nearby is Cotswolds Water Park, which is a collection of lakes offering all types of water sports, wildlife reserves and waymarked country walks. Access to the A419/A417 is a short distance away, in turn leading to the main road routes to the north and south (M4/M5). The closest mainline railway station is situated at Kemble which is just under 5 miles away
Well-maintained premises occupying a prominent highly visible position that is just a 3 minute walk from the town centre. The Ivy House offers 6 tastefully designed and furnished letting bedrooms that include a mix of doubles, twins and a family room. All rooms have modern facilities and there are spacious public areas.
The premises have been sympathetically converted, modernised and extended over the years creating an exceptional standard of business accommodation.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
• Welcoming reception area
• Guest room 1 – double with en-suite
• Beautifully presented open plan breakfast room with traditional tables and chairs
• Kitchen – fully fitted family-style with seating area
• Walk-in larder, WC, cloak room, utility and laundry areas
• Large living room with feature fireplace
• Garden – below ground floor
• Reception landing
• Guest room 2 – double with ensuite
• Guest room 3 – twin with ensuite
• Guest room 4 – triple/family with ensuite
• Guest Room 5 – double ensuite
• Guest room 6 – double ensuite
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business