Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Online viewing available: Please contact BusinessXchange for the video
Simply beautiful; this luxurious bed & breakfast accommodation, with Four spacious well-presented en-suite letting rooms, located conveniently on the main thoroughfare into Torquay and a short level walk to the seafront, Marmalade has superb character.
A period property, with a wealth of character, tall ceilings & ornate coving. There is a superb refitted kitchen, the owners’ lounge and 2 bedrooms along with parking to the front. The semi-detached property has a garden/courtyard area to the side.
The owners have built up great repeat custom at Marmalade and run a superb business with excellent reviews. The rooms have been refitted and upgraded to an excellent standard, and along with the large and well equipped en-suite bathrooms, you can understand why their guests consistently leave such glowing reviews.
Situated well, on the main thoroughfare into Torquay, with a car park to the front of the property, there is also non-restricted on-road parking around the business. It is a short level stroll along to the seafront, Torre Abbey and the many other amenities which Torquay has to offer.
Marmalade Bed & Breakfast is ideally located, within the English Riviera, made up of Torquay, Paignton & Brixham, where holidaymakers flock to visit the 22 miles of stunning beaches and the many wonderful tourist attractions which are a great draw throughout the year.
Torbay is also well placed for easy access to Exeter, Plymouth and many other beautiful Devon towns such as Totnes, by car or the excellent public transport system
• Semi-detached B&B property with luxurious presentation
• Four en-suite letting rooms, with spacious en-suite bathrooms.
• A high standard of decoration, fixtures & fittings, retaining a period charm & character
• Owners’ accommodation with 2 bedrooms and dressing room, along with an attractive private
lounge having a large front facing window, allowing light to flood into the room
• Refitted kitchen with extensive storage and Neff appliances
• Conservatory/breakfast room – A bright, modern, room for guests to enjoy breakfast with tables
& chairs for up to 4 rooms
• Parking to front for four cars and courtyard to side
• The business has excellent reviews on booking.com and Trip Advisor
• Ideal business for those looking to take on a smaller yet highly effective B&B business
Please contact BusinessXchange for further details and to organise a viewing of this beautiful Guest House
On the main thoroughfare into Torquay, a level walk to the seafront.
There are other guest houses and ample trade for all due to the marketing and many tourist activities on the English Riviera to attract guests
Genuine reason for selling
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business