Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
This is a new/green-field franchise territory for sale, not an existing territory re-sale.
Sherpa Kids – An engaging childcare franchise
Sherpa Kids is an out of school hours care business which comprises of aftercare, holiday care and before school (breakfast club) care. The services are run directly on school properties.
Services are staffed by qualified personnel who meet minimum standards as prescribed by the brand as well as International Best Practice and managed by the owners of the Sherpa Kids franchise. Each franchisee may operate multiple, closely located and similar profiled schools.
In England, we currently have 12 franchisees operating over 20 sites. We are aspiring to grow to 100 franchisees operating 500 sites*.
The Sherpa Kids model:
Our model is simply the ‘everyone wins’ paradigm, and there are numerous audiences that benefit from Sherpa Kids franchises. These include:
• Families - managing time/stress and priorities through reduced fragmentation of out of school hours care
• Schools - supporting them through educationally beneficial outsourcing and with a solution that allows principals and teachers to focus on their core function
• Children - improvement of self-esteem through improved results and social benefits
• Communities - the collection of all the positive benefits together with providing jobs/business opportunities for local suppliers/entrepreneurs
• Teachers - potential career-pathing post teaching careers
Who we are looking for:
Sherpa Kids are looking for individuals who have the capability to develop and manage a regional territory. The individual(s) will need a business background in management and a resume of work history that supports working with people in a team environment while achieving success.
A marketing or sales background is helpful, but not required. This is a people business, and the most successful partners care about helping others achieve success.
Sherpa Kids competitor advantage
• No expensive and high retail rents for you or your franchisees – you could work from home
• Mass access to over 200 existing programs and growing
• Support of a highly skilled and trained international franchise team
• Business model with a proven track record
• Potential for rapid return on investment
• Marketing assistance and advice
• Low entry cost for franchisees, enabling recruitment in slow markets
• Ongoing business support and opportunities to up-skill and build a strong, financially sound business
• Market need - Massive growth industry for the UK
• Online platforms for business administration
• Opportunity to make a difference to the families of your local community by providing a viable business opportunity and a fun educational care program for local school communities
How we train and support you
As a franchisee you will receive the support and advice of the franchisor. Prior franchising experience isn’t a prerequisite for this role, but we do recommend you have prior business experience, adequate capital, an entrepreneurial spirit and a commitment to the principles we value - trust, integrity and excellence.
How much does a Sherpa Kids Franchise cost?
A unit franchise costs £15,500
We currently have operational sites available - POA
Your investment includes training broken into two sections: two days business training (Bournemouth) followed by 1 day onsite training at your first appointed school. All supported with ongoing training, suite of manuals, programs, mentoring, slick marketing campaigns.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business