The International Franchise Show is the only event of its kind in the UK, aiming to connect you with the largest selection of franchise brands.
The show will equip you with all the knowledge you need to embark on your journey to becoming your own boss.
This event - taking place on the 8th and 9th April - has thousands of entrepreneurs and business owners flocking to the ExCeL London each year for unmissable seminars, 1-2-1 advice sessions from big brands, over 250 exhibitors, expert guidance and more.
Attending the International Franchise Show is the perfect place to start your franchising journey. Make the most of this opportunity by:
Researching brands before the show
At franchise exhibitions, you’ll find hundreds of brands ranging from food to cleaning franchises and everything in between.
The exhibition itself can get very busy and overwhelming for some. We suggest exploring the International Franchise Show website to find out the franchises attending, making notes of the brands you are interested in. Also, make a note of their stand numbers so you can easily navigate them at the show.
The early bird catches the worm
To ensure you are able to fit everything in, you should get to the show early! Don't forget that the seminar agenda is on a first come first served basis, so be sure to get there early and reserve your seats.
Check out all the features on offer through the website so that you can plan in advance.
Explain your background and ask questions
When talking to potential franchises, they will want to understand your experience and why you would be a suitable franchisee. Prepare a little pitch to help sell yourself and network with as many brands that fit your interests and goals.
Be sure to prepare a set of questions that you would like answered to see if the franchise is the right fit for you.
Think and discuss your thoughts
Exhibitions can often be stressful and tiring, especially if you’re not set on a particular business area. Head to our networking area to think about and discuss decisions and next steps with your close relations.
Don’t be afraid to say ‘no thanks’ if the opportunity isn’t right for you. Also, allow time to reflect, and if you’re confident that you’ve found a franchise that matches your goals and experience, don’t be afraid to proceed to the next steps.
Key features of the show you’ll love:
- New and improved seminar schedule - Sponsored by What Franchise and Global Franchise, with panel discussions from some big names in franchising.
- Accentia Village - Explore the latest franchise brands new to the market and seek to find a hidden gem amongst our dedicated Accentia Village.
- US Pavilion - The best of American franchising is coming to the UK! Discover the next big thing at our dedicated US pavilion and keep an eye-out for more international pavilions soon to be announced.
- Over 250 brands - There is no better place than the International Franchise Show to start your journey into franchising. Boasting the largest selection of British and international brands, we help connect potential franchisees with franchisors, selling single unit as well as master/multi-unit franchises, and offering support through well-known industry experts and suppliers.
- Networking area - Sponsored by Bartercard, giving our visitors the opportunity to network with like-minded individuals.
Whether you're a franchise first-timer or a business owner looking to become part of a globally-recognised or up-and-coming brand, the International Franchise Show is dedicated to answering all your franchising questions and providing you with a whole host of incredible opportunities.