It’s official. The speakers are confirmed.
Everyone’s locked in for the next edition of Businesses for Sale Live, taking place as part of The Business Show this November at ExCel, London.
BusinessesForSale.com continues its long term partnership with this world class business event. Part of which, is to host our own seminar theatre devoted to buying and selling a business.
Over the course of 2 days, we’ll host 11 seminars packed full of useful advice and information from a handful of our expert clients.
You’ll find out what to look for when buying a business, how to spot a good deal and the basics of the process.
For anyone buying a business, whether in the process or just thinking about it, we’ve got a range of talks on what to expect from the process and how to value your business.
And let’s not forget franchising – we’ve got a session on why buying a franchise is a great alternative to starting out on your own.
So, without further ado:
Wednesday 27th November
- 11am: How Not to Buy A Bad Business by Gareth Smyth, Hilton Smythe
- 12pm: The Exit Checklist – Five steps to a happy (and lucrative) exit from your business by Paul Dodgshon, Business Partnership Corporate
- 1pm: Purchasing Privately Owned Businesses by George Seward, Corporate Mergers Ltd
- 2pm: How To Sell A Business by Malcolm Watkins, Falcon Commercial
- 3pm: How to Value A Business by Rupert Trevelyan, Weybrook Business Brokers
- 4pm: A Franchise Business or Non Franchise? 80/20 Success or 20/80, Do The Maths! by Paul Mitchell, Accentia Franchise Consultants
Thursday 28th November
- 11am: Selling A Business: Your heart grew it, but your head will sell it by Mark Fitzgerald-Cooke, Intelligent – We Sell Businesses
- 12pm: Due Diligence – What’s it good for? By Peter Seymour, Graham + Sibbald
- 1pm: Buying A Business with Confidence by Robert Carpenter FCA FIoD CertCII FRSA, Management Inspirations Limited
- 2pm: How to Buy a Business by Peter Wilson, Anderson Shaw
- 3pm: Increasing Your Business’ Value by Atreya Chaganty, CMC Partners
As well as the seminars, the BusinessesForSale.com team will be around to answer all your questions on buying and selling a business. Find us at Stand 1530.
Tickets are now available direct from the organisers. Book yours now!