Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
• Taking £3,000-£3,500 per week
• Rent £212 per week
• No deliveries
• Village centre location
• Middle of busy parade
• Seating for approx 16 plus al fresco for approx 4
• Surrounded by many independent businesses, shops, schools & large residential area
• Scope to introduce longer opening hours and/or a delivery service
• Benefits from high levels of passing trade
• Hours of Opening 7:00am – 2:30pm Monday to Saturday
• 15 year lease from 2009, with 3 yearly rent reviews
15 year lease from 2009, with 3 yearly rent reviews
£11,024 per annum
This business is superbly located in the middle of a busy parade within Sale Moor village centre, surrounded by many independent businesses, shops, offices, schools and a large residential area. The business also benefits from high levels passing trade.
The premises with al fresco seating for approximately 4 provide well appointed seating area for approximately 16, large service counter, small store cupboard, open plan cooking area with hot drinks preparation area, cold storage, washing up area & exit to yard. The 1st floor provides 2 large store rooms & WC facilities.
7:00am – 2:30pm Monday to Saturday
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business