Choose your country

Or view all businesses for sale


Sell Your Business


Sandwich Bar/Coffee Shop In Warwick For Sale

Warwick, Warwickshire
Asking Price:
£39,950 Furniture / Fixtures included
Net Profit:
Under £50K

Veritas Business Sales are delighted to offer for sale this rustic Sandwich Bar/Coffee Shop & Ice cream Parlour which is located in Warwick town centre. The business has been established since 2012 and has been in the careful hand of my clients for the past 5 months and is reluctantly being offered for sale due to family commitments. Since ownership they have continually invested in new equipment, fixtures & fittings along with a new website (click & collect) which are all bought and paid for and included within the sale price which is a huge plus for any new purchaser as additional funds will not need to be spent for some time. Scoff is mainly operated by a team of 1 full time & 2 part time members of staff and is overseen by its current owners. The business has an average weekly turnover of circa £1,000 and they serve 24 different flavours of Kelly’s Cornish ice cream along with sweet & savoury crepes, waffles and sundaes which equates to approximately 70% of the turnover. The remaining 30% comes from the cafe where they serve hot or cold wraps, burritos, sandwiches, toasties, specialist teas & coffees, paninis, salads, soups and jacket potatoes. All fayre is freshly prepared on site to order using only the freshest produce which can be enjoyed in the relaxed and cosy cafe or taken away. We believe that there is further potential to increase trade should you wish too, by having a more hands on owner operator along with opening on Sundays and evenings. Deliveroo has just been installed which should also boost delivery sales. The business enjoys a strong reputation within the local community and beyond and as such has a high level of regular and repeat trade along with many visiting tourists. This is a superb opportunity to purchase an established business which is a great base to build upon and as such early viewing is highly recommended as this business is not to be missed.

Property information



Lease Terms:

Original term: 6 years
Remaining: 3 ½ years
Rent: £9,500 per annum
Rates: zero

Leasehold Rent:

£9,500 per annum


This respected Sandwich Bar/Coffee Shop & Ice Cream Parlour is located in the historic town of Warwick which is one of Warwickshire’s popular tourist hotspots. It’s sits within a prominent and highly visible trading position opposite a shoppers car park and is among numerous other complimentary independent retailers.

Premises Details:

Ground Floor
Cafe comprising: tables, chairs and breakfast bar style seating for (11), sales counter with EPOS cash register, serve over chilled deli counter, panini press (Buffalo), griddle (Chef master), jacket potato oven with 2 pot bain-marie, soup kettle, blender, wall mounted menu boards, 3 wall mounted shelves, fitted base units, drinks fridge, under counter fridge (Hotpoint), under counter fridge (Beko), wash basin, ice cream fridge with 22 different flavoured Napoli's, slush puppy machine, crepe plate, menu boards, wash basin, fridges x 2, fitted units, espresso coffee machine (Fiamma Atlantic Express), coffee grinder, air con unit and hot air blow heaters.
W/C with wash basin
Hallway with upright fridge (Indesit), 3 wall mounted storage shelves and cloak area.
Kitchen comprising: upright fridge freezer (Indesit), 4 pot wet bain marie (Modena), 2 slow cookers, microwave, stainless steel double sink with jet spray, work top, dish washer and wall mounted storage shelves.

Cellar (Below Ground) storeroom

Shared rear yard access

Energy Performance Rating:

Business Operation

Reasons for selling:

Family commitments

Trading hours:

Monday – Saturday – 8.30am – 4.00pm
Sunday – closed

1 full time and 2 part time
Years established:
6 years

Other Information

Inventory / Stock value:
Login or register to view link

Contact Information

    1. Your Address

    2. Optional
  1. Optional
  1. What will happen?

    We will pass a copy of your enquiry information, along with the name of the business you enquired on to finance specialists Rangewell. They will contact you in due course about financing your business purchase.

By submitting this form, you confirm that you agree to our Terms and Conditions. Please note that will send the above details to Veritas Business Sales. For more information about how we use your data, read our privacy policy.

Selling your business?

If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.

Sell Your Business

Are you a Business Owner?

Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing today

Get Started Here

Are you a Business Broker?

Set up your BrokerWeb Account and list multiple businesses

Get Started Here