A unique opportunity to purchase a very well known roadside site on the Southern edge of Dartmoor National Park.
Salmons Leap Cafe & Restaurant is a superb detached, hospitality venue with a large open plan trading area, bar servery with rear commercial kitchen and ancillary areas.
Accessed via exits both North & South bound off the A38, Salmons Leap is a prominently situated, highly visible roadside site just a short drive into the Buckfastleigh town centre and the Moors beyond.
Externally, the detached premises enjoys a range of external seating surrounded by laid to lawn areas. There is a large entrance of Dartbridge Road giving access to a tarmac front car park, with a further gravel car park to the rear of the site.
• Our Ref: CD-40025
• Rare roadside Freehold opportunity
• Detached Former Cafe/ Restaurant premises
• Internal & External covers for 100+
• 40+ Vehicle parking bays
• Situated just off the A38
• North & South bound access
• Development potential (STPP)
• EPC rating D
• FH Price: £625,000 Guide Price