The company provides software as a service and printing as a service, underpinned by its unique in-house developed software.
Priding itself on its outstanding, comprehensive services, the company has won, been a finalist, or shortlisted for a number of industry awards, is a member of the BOSS Federation and certified by Cyber Essentials and Cyber Essentials Plus.
Our clients are offering a 50%+ share sale to facilitate investment for business growth for the fulfilment of the company’s assured potential.
- Disruptive software enables clients to efficiently source print from a large UK supplier base by comparing suppliers’ prices instantly.
- Large, diverse international client base, including a number of prestigious, blue-chip clients.
- Strong second-tier management team in place, with the Shareholders intending to remain with the company post-sale.
- Operates from leasehold premises.
- Scope to introduce complementary offerings, such as web-to-print services.
- Turnover in excess of £1m in YE22, with a gross profit of circa £600k and an adjusted EBITDA of £200k.
- Large potential pipeline of work worth circa £1.5m.